Manziel and the browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@FoxSportsRadio: BREAKING NEWS: "The Cleveland Browns will not draft Johnny Manziel" - @JayGlazer on air with @JTTheBrick

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With the 4th pick of the 2014 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select; Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M

tonyl711

Starter
if he is still there when they draft, I would bet anything they take him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
if he is still there when they draft, I would bet anything they take him.

Me too.

Cleveland is like a drunk poker player. They think they are playing a good game, but they always leave broke.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
As Snead said, the draft is Thursday.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/131397/johnny-manziel

OX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Browns will bypass Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel with the No. 4 pick. Glazer emphasized that specific selection, so the Browns are apparently still in play if they can consummate a trade down the board. That doesn't appear to be a likely scenario, however. Glazer also reported that the Raiders won't take Manziel at No. 5. As for Cleveland, they appear set to pass on a QB early but use either the No. 26 or 35 selections on a signal-caller

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/cfb...y-glazer-reports-the-browns-will-bypass-texas

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Browns will bypass Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel with the No. 4 pick. Glazer emphasized that specific selection, so the Browns are apparently still in play if they can consummate a trade down the board.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like how all these teams pretend like they don't want these QB's. :whistle:

V3

Hall of Fame
I like how all these teams pretend like they don't want these QB's. :whistle:

I'm going to be laughing if no one takes a QB and it starts approaching 13. People are going to be sweating bullets around here.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm going to be laughing if no one takes a QB and it starts approaching 13. People are going to be sweating bullets around here.
Thats for sure, although that scenario can only increase the value of our #13.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Thats for sure, although that scenario can only increase the value of our #13.

Yup - Best Scenario: the Cowboys freak out if he's still there at 13 and give us their pick and 2015 #1. I think X said it awhile ago, "I'm getting used to two #1's"