Many moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
The amount of week 3 moves is interesting. NFL rosters are ever evolving. The final 53 don't mean squat. More moves to come, and even a trade or two.

dang

Legend
It reinforces the McSnead strategy from last year. Adjust to improve. React to need. Use the entire season to build the perfect beast. Getting into the playoffs at peak and in better shape than your opponents is the ultimate move. I love Buffalo and consider the Bills my favorite AFC team but I am also very weary of them blasting out of the gates as they have. It’s fun to watch for Bills fans. It’s fun to dominate for the players. But Allen, Diggs, Davis heads might get too big at the wrong time. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Isn't Sony unsigned? Or is he riding someone bench? I like Malcom Brown but I think at this point Michelle is the better player...