Many apologies to a post I did not write

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
One day I forgot to log out and my s on thought it be funny if he wrote Long is overrated on my user id. So he trolled me you could say. Payback is a coming lol. No way I ever say Long is overrated I own the mans jersey.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Uh huh suuuuure the old "my son did it" excuse. Tell us how you really feel friend. :D

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
It's OK if you feel Long is overrated. Now we know we're you stand on the subject. :whistle:

Lol jk:p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
One day I forgot to log out and my s on thought it be funny if he wrote Long is overrated on my user id. So he trolled me you could say. Payback is a coming lol. No way I ever say Long is overrated I own the mans jersey.
And your dog ate your homework. Got it.:D

iced

how old is said off spring?

This could be a fun game of pay back... especially if he's an adolescent - my father took pure joy in embarrassing my sisters.. prom date came over, guy asked for my sister, dad answered the door "yes?" - he wasn't particularly fond of the guy, and when he asked for my sister, he said "hold on", shut the door, and went inside... guy stood out there for half an hour before he gave up and left... another time, when the date came over to pick up one of my sisters, he was on the front porch sharpening a machete... "so, back by 10 sound good?"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is he a fan of another team and a member on their site? Just thinking of fun paybacks.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Being as you are law enforcement, I think I would get VERY creative!