Mannion time!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its time for Mannion to start getting most of those 2nd string qb reps. At this point we already know what Keenum can do and I think its wise to see if Mannion can be a better backup then Keenum.

bluecoconuts

Legend
00-look-2-regina-george-mean-girls-throwback-thursday-640x480.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think its time for Mannion to start getting most of those 2nd string qb reps. At this point we already know what Keenum can do and I think its wise to see if Mannion can be a better backup then Keenum.
I think I understand where your coming from, BUT Keenum is the only logical back-up at this point. And the only reason to have Mannion in at #2, or use him, is IF the Playoff are out of reach, let him show what he has, so we can use him in a trade!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Case is a captain, I don't think the team would make him a healthy scratch. Not saying it's right but it is a reality.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I think I understand where your coming from, BUT Keenum is the only logical back-up at this point. And the only reason to have Mannion in at #2, or use him, is IF the Playoff are out of reach, let him show what he has, so we can use him in a trade!

Keenum will be a free agent, so nobody will be trading for him. I agree he should probably remain as our #2 until we are mathematically eliminated from the play-offs, but when that occurs, Mannion should be brought up immediately imo.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

I see that you're Still Firing away with your Mannion Missiles Dx ;)

giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So now that Keenum has been benched and Goff is finally starting after bitching about it for 11 weeks we get this thread. Got it.
attention-whore.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
U1PHT7H.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Title is misleading. I would like to see Mannion #2 over Keenum, but it won't happen. At least not anytime soon.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
because he isnt good enough to be a number 1
I will wait until a real coaching staff comes in and makes that determination. If the new coach is a good coach, draft position of QB's on the roster will not matter. If Mannion would have come out a year early, he would have been a first or second round draft pick.