Manningham signed with the 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn

Vita

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to only hope that the 49ers are going to destroy all of the college team building from last year. Signing a locker room cancer in Moss. Undermining their QB with secret meeting with Manning. I hope they don't get Manning and it all falls apart!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Oh well. Just really hoping Fisher, Snead and Co. are targeting a WR with one of the picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Vita said:
I have to only hope that the 49ers are going to destroy all of the college team building from last year. Signing a locker room cancer in Moss. Undermining their QB with secret meeting with Manning. I hope they don't get Manning and it all falls apart!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..and now there is soda everywhere

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Oh well.

Blackmon at 6 and Rueben Randle at 39 is starting to look like a plan.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What the hell? He sure did spend a lot of time in St. Louis to up and sign with those fags?????? They do that shit over the phone or what? We really need Mark Clayton to come back now. A healthy Clayton and an impact rookie will work. Damn, I guess Snead and Fisher were not going to over pay for Manningham's services? If that's the case, I'm good with it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Son of a bitch.

Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Vernon Davis. . . . and possibly Manning?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
Son of a bitch.

Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Vernon Davis. . . . and possibly Manning?

Fuck it -- Rams should sign Ted Ginn, if for nothing else, as a return man.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The fuck??

Well, @ least this means they'll be out of the running for Mike Wallace.

Ugh.

Everything about SF49 is just so...so...bleh.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And Alex Smith is visiting the Miami Dolphins. Who would have predicted all of this?

Would love to see Peyton sign with the Titans and Alex Smith to sign with the Dolphins. Who, then, would the Whiners go with at QB? Ha, maybe they can tradeup with the Rams and get a QB in the Draft :)

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
interference said:
And Alex Smith is visiting the Miami Dolphins. Who would have predicted all of this?

Would love to see Peyton sign with the Titans and Alex Smith to sign with the Dolphins. Who, then, would the Whiners go with at QB? Ha, maybe they can tradeup with the Rams and get a QB in the Draft :)

Great idea. We get more picks and they get Tannehill which will doom them for another decade. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
They have that Colin Kapernick fella...

Yeah, Kaepernick is a good young prospect. Very mobile, intelligent, good arm, and a four year starter at Nevada. In my opinion, he was a better prospect coming out than Tannehill is. Tannehill's ridiculously overrated, and if a team does decide to draft him in the first round, they'll end up regretting it.

Please let that team be Seattle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:
They have that Colin Kapernick fella...

Yeah, Kaepernick is a good young prospect. Very mobile, intelligent, good arm, and a four year starter at Nevada. In my opinion, he was a better prospect coming out than Tannehill is. Tannehill's ridiculously overrated, and if a team does decide to draft him in the first round, they'll end up regretting it.

Please let that team be Seattle.

Tannehill is over rated but also very intriguing.

At the end of this all I just dont want Manning in SF.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk