1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mancave

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Sum1BTRthnU, Jul 11, 2010.

1. ScotsRam Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, who do you root for on the rare occasions that the Rams play the Steelers?

2. Sum1 Well-Known Member

Here is kind of a before and after...still working on the grout...just taking a break since my back is killing me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Most def. Rams! I remember in 2007 vs. Steelers it was a Thursday nite game (think it was the one when Holt screamed @ Linny). I was gettin pretty excited when the Rams were down only by 1 TD until the 2nd half started. But they ended up gettin demolished by the Steelers. So it was bittersweet, but more on the bitter side.

I'm ALWAYS a RAMS fan 1st!

Sum1- that is very cool. I can tell it's gonna be comfy once the furniture get's moved in!

4. Anonymous Guest

Nice looking dog. Is that a big poodle or a golden doodle? Your room looks like my man cave, shape of walls that is. Makes it real challenging putting things on the walls. Especially anything heavier than posters on drywall. I've got a pool table in the middle of the room. Yours is taking shape, looking good, you'll be glad with the result. Good luck!

5. Sum1 Well-Known Member

I didn't even realize he was in the pic, haha... That is actually a St. Berdoodle. His name is Ike after my favorite all time athlete :mrgreen: .

I have a goldendoodle too...named Lebowski after my favorite movie...I think X is familiar with that flick... :bign:

6. classicpony Well-Known Member

I have a goldendoodle TOO! Nice DOG!

7. Selassie I H. I. M.

Yo Sum...

I remember when you had a thread on the PD asking about names for your St-Ber-Doodle.

I think I suggested "Bruuuuuuuuuce". I believe you said that a friend of yours already had a dog by that name though. I may be Loco en la cabeza too,,, :boing: but I think I remember something like that.

Anyway, that's funny to see the St-Ber-Doodle making a surprise appearance in the picture.

8. superfan24 Well-Known Member

I have a labrodoodle which is basically the same kind of dog.

9. Sum1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Almost finished!

10. superfan24 Well-Known Member

Lookin awesome, wish I could isoloate myself like that when watching Rams games.

11. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

Very nice. Looks more like a loft than a cave, though. I had to grout tile on our kitchen floor once. Just once; never. again.

Hey, 24. That's not so hard. All that requires is an attitude and some space. Even the dogs stay away when I'm watching football. But there must be 2 tvs in the house or you're screwed no matter what.

12. Sum1 Well-Known Member

I share that hatred for grout now too. Actually, I have a hatred for big projects. Little projects are great (light fixtures, ceiling fans, painting, assembling furniture, etc...)

I've still got the trim to put up and hang all of my pictures and what not. I didn't think I was going to have space for a foosball table, but now that it's pretty much done I think that I do, sooooo.....

13. Selassie I H. I. M.

The floor looks great Sum1.

Maze & Blue Fan?
    Good sized trophy I see there too??

14. Sum1 Well-Known Member

Just looking for a bold yet neutral color scheme.

The trophy is from college. I was the chairman for Greek Week for my fraternity. Came in first in every event except for 2...which we got 2nd. We were champions overall...no big deal.

15. Selassie I H. I. M.

That looks like a Michigan helmet, thus the "Maze & Blue" question.

16. Sum1 Well-Known Member

Sorry...no, that helmet is actually "black and gold"...my high school helmet. I must have "forgotten" to turn it in way back in the day.

17. Anonymous Guest

Looking good! I should post my pics sometime.

18. Selassie I H. I. M.

Man that's cool that you "forgot" to turn it in. Wish I could have gotten away with that. Nice memory to have in the ManCave.

19. Sum1 Well-Known Member

Yeah it was kind of a bitter sweet thing though...my junior year I did a pretty good number on my knee and was injured for most of the second half of the schedule...so when the season ended the coaches forgot to ask for my gear back.

Unfortunately since I wasn't a pro athlete nor did I have the talent to play college ball I didn't take the time to rehab my knee correctly and had a hard time getting it strong enough to play the next year. I still worked with the team helping coaches run drills and video taped the games but it sucked not being able to be on the field when we won our conference and district.

20. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Oh wow I really like the in-wall shelf thing there. Never seen that before.