Man Freeman Sucked

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The press doesn't like Greg Schiano and has been trying to pin the reason he dumped Freeman on him, but watching him last night, not knowing plays was the least of his deficiencies, Freeman will do more for the strip joints in Minneapolis than he will for the Vikes.
It's funny how bad attitude Freeman comes in and gets the starting job playing for the guy who couldn't handle Percy Harvin

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He was worse than bad, didn't have much time to prepare, but on broken plays with a receiver running free, he missed the guys by yards. Bradford is way better than Freeman, and I'd certainly take him over E. Manning who just seems to have lost it completely.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats what I saw he missed the people he was throwing to by huge amounts

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm not making excuses by any means...but some of those throws could be attributed to his lack of experience with the team, not just the playbook. A few throws looked very rushed without threat and I have to wonder if that is because he doesn't have familiarity with his o-line.

But yes...he looked tuuurible.