Make your own Hitler is pissed video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
At times, when morons won't listen to your rare and under-appreciated wisdom, you may find you need to blow off steam.

Who could do that better than Hitler?

Now you can make your own Hitler rant video.

Here's how:

1) Write 1 through 47 if you know how. Using a word processor is probably a good idea since you spell like a 3rd grader. Don't embarrass yourself.

2) Using the template video below as reference, write your own lines. Be aware of timing. The line will only appear as long as the number does. Don't expect ROD members like Rams and Gators to be able to read fast, it's not going to happen.

3) Send those lines to me by messaging me here on ROD. Not by posting below. Seriously. Don't screw up my thread. Ask questions by message too.

4) I will produce the video, upload it to YouTube, and post it below because you apparently don't know how.

If you violate ROD rules, that's on you. I have no idea what they are, I just wait for the snippy emails.

Have fun!

Template:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And try to follow yours? Not sure I wanna try. That's like following a comedian that just killed.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
And try to follow yours? Not sure I wanna try. That's like following a comedian that just killed.

That's why I used the term "adventurous" in my post. Courageous would have been better. Using a baseball metaphor, RamzFanz hit a grand-slam out of the park, ran the bases backwards, and then stole the umpire's wallet before returning to the dugout. That'll be a hard act to follow but what the heck? Give it a shot guys.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh c'mon...this has been done 10,000 times over again for different teams/topics...each one funny, give it a try!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on now, I know the depth of talent around here is going to put mine to shame!