LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Recently, I was in a coffee shop when my stomach started rumbling. I realized that I desperately needed to fart. The place was packed, but the music was really loud. To get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me. I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my player... with headphones...

:rockon:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hmmm....

11044500_847153575330689_2303897675047582875_n.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stop me if I have told this before....

I was an 8 year old kid in the early 70's, and Mom grabbed me from playing ping pong, along with my sisters to do errands...KMart and the bank, and I was bored as hell like any little boy would be on such a trip.

I remembered to bring two ping pong balls.

All of us went into the bank with Mom, and waited in chairs to talk to bank official. Think of the formal attire, where grown men normally wore suits when they did business at a bank. Hushed whispers and shuffling feet on a marble tiled floor, surrounded by dark wood paneling.

So I bounced it. It made a delightfully loud sound that everyone in the nearby teller line noticed with quick looks. Mom was embarrassed and said in a hushed whisper, "sit down!" She put the ping pong ball in a pocket and forcibly sat me down. (crunch)

"Mom, you're busting my balls!"

The formal customers in the bank roared...lol

Last edited:

~lyser

Rookie
A Retelling of the Burning Ass Hair Dance

Some of you old timers may have heard this one, it is right up there with the "Hindenbag Saga" which I may get around to retelling another day (if I can find the pics...the awful, awful, extremely disturbing, awful pics).

In the summer of 1994 I was a happy 24 year old making a decent buck working my first real corporate sales job, and living with 4 of my buddies in the "happening" section of Rochester NY (Park and Culver). I had the youthful stamina to go out drinking almost every night and typically consumed enough illegal drugs on the weekends to tranquilize a rhinoceros. Kurt Cobain had just blown his brains out a few months before, the bodies of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman were barely cold and MDMA was pure and plentiful. As a young Gen Xer my interests naturally turned to Pogs, Nintendo Game Boy, my extensive flannel collection and...lighting farts.

My god-given farting abilities were greatly enhanced by a diet that consisted mainly of beer, beef and cheese. I could routinely belt them out with great sound, fury, stench and duration. My distinct odor was well known by my housemates and the ridiculous number of house-guests we regularly entertained. I was quickly becoming a local farting legend. It was all fun and games until the great fart lighting debate of 1994.

Is it possible? Would it hurt? Does the fire alter the flavor? The drunken argument continued until the wee hours of the morning and came to climax just as the effects of the ecstasy and the Nick Tahou's garbage plate I had consumer earlier were conspiring to transform my bowels into a high powered flatulence factory. The last beer was offered as a reward to the person that could prove that farts are flammable. I like beer and challenges, and six inches of blue fire shot out of my ass on the very first attempt!

I had found a new passion. I was lighting up to twenty farts a day. I found myself obsessed with baked beans, cabbage and beer...lots of beer. Crowds gathered, people cheered, and the legend grew. I became an expert as I mastered various smells, colors, ignition devices and underwear. I discovered I could shoot two feet of hot orange and blue fire out of my ass on a Saturday morning with a barbecue lighter. I switched from boxers to tighty whities, drank at least a 12 pack of dark beer every night and consumed copious amounts of sauerkraut and bratwurst at every opportunity. I found a tight pair of dirty sweat pants were spectacular as the plume of burning flatulence would ignite the lint clinging to the material and my whole ass would burn like the sun. Gentle puffs, machine gun thunder, and butt ripping barn owl farts all combusted violently and my anus was known far and wide as an incredible thing a beauty, awe and wonder. Unfortunately, these were days before YouTube and cell phone cameras, so my fiery free floating anal vapor exploits were never captured electronically to be enjoyed or emulated by future generations.

When I wasn't lighting farts, I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend. While she didn't encourage my burning bean blowing habit, she knew better than to try to get me to stop cold turkey. She occasionally suggested I cut back a bit or maybe restrict my fart lighting to just the weekends. While I wouldn't call her a fan of my recently developed skill, she was as least tolerant. While the relationship was more of a summer fling, I will always remember this girl as the lone witness of the last fart I ever lit.

One steamy June or July night we attended a concert at the Rochester War memorial. The band was Soundgarden supporting their latest release "Superunknown" on "The Day We Tried to Live" tour. The show was amazing, and afterward we grabbed a bite to eat (pickled onions and hard boiled eggs for me of course), went back to my place and had amazing drug and alcohol fueled monkey sex. I may be a twisted fuck, but I am also a gentleman and would never embarrass my girl by farting in public or during the sex act. As we lay there enjoying the aftermath of mind blowing copulation, I suddenly felt an urgency in my lower colon that I had been suppressing the entire evening.

I quickly scrambled out of bed bare ass naked and grabbed the red mini Bic from my dresser. I lifted one leg off the ground and flicked the flint wheel producing flame as close as possible to my exposed exit door. My rump roared with the stale wind I had been saving up throughout the night. Flame shot out of my ass so far it burned my ankle. It was a masterpiece of smoldering brown thunder, but I had made one fatal miscalculation. Throughout my short but illustrious career of burning butt bugling, I had never done it naked.

I am a fairly hairy man of mostly Italian decent. The combusting colonic calliope lit ablaze not only the flatulent, but the disgusting thickets of matted, sweaty manhair that covered by ass, back and balls. My ass and scrotum were literally on fire. I called out in pain and surprise as I hopped on one foot desperately trying to slap out the fire down below. My girlfriend was useless to assist me as even if she had a solution to my predicament she was justifiably paralyzed with gales of uncontrollable laughter. The stale summer air hung thick with sex, fart and the putrid odor of burning human hair and singed flesh. I hopped down the hall to the bathroom, swatting my smoldering backside and ballsack the entire way where I backed myself into the toilet, lifted the lid and plunged my flaming ass all the way into the mercifully cool and flame quenching water below.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the true story of the last fart I ever lit, my first manscape, and the invention of the Burning Ass Hair Dance.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OMG, I quite literally have tears streaming down my face!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I have rarely ever told this story before. When I was a young boy in Whittier (early 70's), my Dad has a High school friend that had a family as well, and I was sorta 'friends' with his daughter Peggy. Again, I was bored watching the shows that her father was watching on two black and white tv sets (this was a little before picture-in-picture days). Anyway, Peggy took me to the back of their garage and we were doing kid stuff, until I noticed the Trident. Well, maybe it wasn't exactly Poseidon's weapon, but it was one of those three tined garden tools on a long pole.

So we played a game of chicken.

I told her to keep still, as I plunged the tines into the soil near her foot. "Don't move" I said.

She moved.

Like anyone would do, she screamed from shock and pain of seeing her impaled foot.

"Sshhhh! They will hear you!" I said.....