LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
14034867_10154470525923464_891644862427418250_n.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
some more "maths" from the 28th smartest countryl

14021717_633548446820090_1580039617770792130_n.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

This one really strikes a nerve with me. LOL

I sent my twins off to FSU last week. Now all 3 of my sons are in college. I thought I would be doing the same leaps of joy I saw in that clip... but I'm really doing the opposite. This sucks :cry:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I sent my twins off to FSU last week. Now all 3 of my sons are in college. I thought I would be doing the same leaps of joy I saw in that clip... but I'm really doing the opposite. This sucks :cry:
Yep

Mine started college on Tuesday , but she's only going to the local community college which is about 15 minutes away , so technically , she could have just stayed here at home.............

but nope

Her and a couple of her friends are renting an apartment , and they move in on the first , so , that's what we've been doing this week , packing her stuff and getting ready to move out

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

My only child, my son, moved out when he was 19. I know it's a parent's job to raise them and then let them go but I still haven't gotten over it. Of course how he treated me during his teenage years helped a little. ;)

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A teacher asked her students to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.

Mary said, “My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating.”

The teacher said, “That was good, Mary, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate.’”

Sally raised her hand and said, “My family went to the Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated.”

The teacher said, “Good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate.’”

Little Johnny raised his hand.

The teacher hesitated because Johnny was notorious for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Johnny said loudly, “My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons.”

The teacher said, “That was good, Johnny. However, you did not use the word ‘fascinate’ in your sentence.”

Little Johnny continued, “But her boobs are so big, she can only fasten eight!”

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Personally, I don't care if Colin Kaepernick continues to sit during the national anthem. Ain't nobody going to notice!
FB_IMG_1446576063775.jpg