LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

How do I LIKE that video more? I might sign up to ROD with all kinds of pseudonyms just to like it again.

Maybe I will unlike it, then go back and like it again. Or send a formal invitation to all ROD members to like it.

I might sneak @trons iPhone when he is sleeping to like it again.

Chris Rock is one funny dude. But that was some ballsy stuff. Saying the truth and all.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How do I LIKE that video more? I might sign up to ROD with all kinds of pseudonyms just to like it again.

Maybe I will unlike it, then go back and like it again. Or send a formal invitation to all ROD members to like it.

I might sneak @trons iPhone when he is sleeping to like it again.

Chris Rock is one funny dude. But that was some ballsy stuff. Saying the truth and all.
That video deserves a Pulitzer prize, tbh.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
That video deserves a Pulitzer prize, tbh.
When did he do that? He's in serious danger of getting "Cosbyed". Or Justice Thomased if he doesn't watch out. I bet he's gotten so much crap for that skit.

It was well done.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Seen it before, but it's still funny as hell.
Between that and Caliendo, I was chuckling all day yesterday.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
giphy.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's awesome, glad I could help.

So my whiner buddy got the pic... LOL

Then he tells me that he played about 2 years AAA baseball with Jared Goff's Dad. Ha. My buddy (even though he's a whiner fan) said he hopes to see Goff tear it up... he really likes his Dad.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Then he tells me that he played about 2 years AAA baseball with Jared Goff's Dad. Ha. My buddy (even though he's a whiner fan) said he hopes to see Goff tear it up... he really likes his Dad.

Shoot that's pretty cool. We'll fingers crossed he will be seeing Goff tear it up week one hahaha.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Maybe we will see a lot of Whiner bandwagoners come over to the good side! (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu