LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Scott Sterling. The greatest goal keeper of all time.
Be sure to watch the entire shootout.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 72]Chipotle | Sebastian Maniscalco: Aren’t You Embarrassed? - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 15, 2016 at 10:17 PM[/GALLERY]

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
cheating girlfriend welding.jpg

always take care of whats faithful to you. (y)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just thought this was cool enough to share.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...tulate-them-at-hospital/ar-BBqJnvc?li=BBnbfcL

Couple Accidentally Texts Strangers About Newborn, Strangers Show up to Congratulate Them at Hospital

6 / 16

People

Alex Heigl, @alex_heigl 7 hrs ago
BBqJsAg.img
© Provided by TIME Inc.

A texting mix-up over a newborn resulted in a heartwarming moment between strangers.

Tallahassee, Florida, man Dennis Williams received a text on Saturday, March 19, informing him that a couple was having a baby.

"We are at the hospital. Having a baby today!" the text read, followed by, "She has dilated to between 5-6."

"Congrats lol but I think someone got the wrong number," Deorick and his brother Dennis wrote back.

But that text went unheeded, and soon enough, the pair received a picture of the newborn, to which Dennis responded, "Well I don't know y'all but me and the boys will be thru to take picture with the baby."

The new parents on the other end of the line realized their mistake and apologized, but the Williams insisted on showing up with gifts.

The family, Lindsey and Mark Knox and their newborn son Cason, later posted on Facebook about the whole thing themselves, writing "What a blessing these two guys were to our family. They were so sweet and kind to do this! You 2 are great guys and thank you for giving to someone you didn't know! If we all only had this kind of a heart."

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
One of my many (personal forecasted) reasons for planning to leave the country soon; to like Saint Martin Panama or Costa Rica very soon. Just sold my house, $. *Disclaimer* My father sent me this picture. I don't watch the news or anything related just made ME Laugh! No offense intended.

[GALLERY=media, 83]20160323_160144 by BatteringRambo posted Mar 23, 2016 at 5:10 PM[/GALLERY]

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just wow.

let it all hang out.
just let yourself go.
be all you can be. ALL of it.

Antenna_Head (1).jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Discussion elsewhere today about Joe Montana, who has of course the ginormous flaw of being a 49er. However, he has this SNL appearance as a plus

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Man,,, that shit hits home for me. My parrot is scared shitless of birds of prey. We have big owls like that and hawks, eagles, ospreys, airplanes, ultra-lites, and blimps flying by our place all the time. He fucking freaks out screaming and flying through the house whenever he sees anything like that in the sky.

Birds of Prey are Badass. That clip of the owl is very cool. They are much more vicious when they are wild.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Two bananas are lying on a river bank when a turd comes floating by.
The turd looks over and says, "Hey guys! Come on in! The water's fine!"
One banana turns to the other banana and says, "Do you believe that shit?"