LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Bxc6QCqIIAA5a18.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three guys walk into a bar and sit down.

There's a drunk at the end of the bar who walks up to the guy in the middle and says "your mom is the best lay in town!!"

The guy ignores him and the drunk goes back and sits down.

About five minutes later, he gets up and walks over to the same guy and says "your mom gives the best head in town!!"

Again, not wanting to beat up a drunk, the guy ignores him. The drunk goes back to his stool and sits down.

About five minutes later, the drunk gets up again and says to the same guy "your mom is a slut!!".

Finally, unable to ignore the drunk any more... the guy turns to him and says "you're drunk, dad, go home!"

:LOL:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I remember the last thing my grandpa said to me before he kicked the bucket.

He said, "Hey, how far do you think I can kick this bucket?"

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
A crazy guy is walking around the insane asylum wearing nothing but a hat and a necktie. The nurse asked him why he doesn't have any clothes on and he says it's okay because nobody ever shows up here. And then she asks why the hat and tie? He answers, "you never know".