Make Us Cry

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably few agree with me, but this scene in Serenity ripped me up, too (if you are a scifi fan and haven't watched Serenity, spoiler alert)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Can't believe I forgot this one:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The end of Armageddon always gets me. That's a technically terrible movie that I still absolutely love for some reason.

The absolute worst though is the episode of Band of Brothers called "why we fight" where they find the concentration camp. If you watch that without shedding a tear you're a fucking robot.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
How about something more uplifting......this is a display of sportsmanship that may be unrivaled.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
this movie by Michael Haneke is called Code Unknown with Juliette Binoche --
this clip is the beginning and it's pretty hardcore,
but when you watch it you're like I'm not quite sure what's happening but then it creeps up on you and wrecks you at the end

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
this movie by Michael Haneke is called Code Unknown with Juliette Binoche --
this clip is the beginning and it's pretty hardcore,
but when you watch it you're like I'm not quite sure what's happening but then it creeps up on you and wrecks you at the end

If that's on Netflix I'll see it soon.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Oh sweet lord, forgot this one too... Miyazaki is brilliant and this entire movie will wreck you.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If that's on Netflix I'll see it soon.

I warn you it's in French, but Haneke is some serious stuff - he's won all the recent academy awards for best foreign film, real austere German filmmaker
You might have heard of Funny Games ? He actually redid this for an English speaking audience - but it's more of a brutal flick

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Can't believe I forgot this one:

That whole montage really was sad. I remember being in the movie theater, nearly in tears, looking at everyone else and thinking "Is this really a children's movie?"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Mentioned on this board before... but deserves a place here:

As an update from the previous posting, Paul "Triple H" Levesque and his wife Stephanie McMahon (Vince's daughter, who likely goes by her married name non professionally) have personally funded a charity named "Connor's Cure" in Connor's honor through the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation.

https://www.givetochildrens.org/CONNORSCURE