Make sure you read the date on the article before posting it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20574693,00.html

Davy Jones of the Monkees Dead at Age 66
davy-jones-300.jpg

Davy Jones

Dave J Hogan/Getty

By Mike Fleeman and Dahvi Shira

Davy Jones, the lead singer of the Beatles-inspired made-for-TV pop group the Monkees, died Wednesday. He was 66.

The performer suffered a heart attack in Indiantown, Fla., where he resided, his publicist Helen Kensick tells the Associated Press.

"All of his family, friends and fans mourn Davy's loss," says Joseph Pacheco, Jones's manager and brother-in-law. "We were fortunate to have such an incredible human being in our lives. Sadly, his time on Earth was cut far too short and he will be missed tremendously by all who knew him."

The British-born Jones joined Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork and Michael Nesmith in the TV show The Monkees about a pop band by the same name which ran from 1966 to 1968.

After the show was canceled, the group continued in various incarnations for years. The Monkees had several hits including "I'm a Believer" and "Last Train to Clarksville."

Early Wednesday morning, Jones "began to complain of not feeling well and having trouble breathing," the Martin County Sheriff's Office says in a statement.

Paramedics transported him to Martin Health System, where he was pronounced dead.

"At this time there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death," says the sheriff.

Jones's family says in a statement: "He passed next to his passions, his horses, and was one hour away from his wife, Jessica Pacheco-Jones."

Jones is survived by Jessica, three sisters, four daughters and three grandchildren.

Jones's death was first reported by TMZ.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awww. That sucks. Liked me some Davy Jones growing up.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He died 4 years ago Monday.

An ex-gf I am still Facebook friends with still does the occasional post missing him. The best gift I ever gave her was a copy of their movie "Head". Weird movie - Jack Nicholson was co-producer.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yeah Peter. [GALLERY=media, 47]freakin' A - Lawrence in Office Space - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 2, 2016 at 8:36 PM[/GALLERY]