Major Challenge to Defense this Sunday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
If the Rams Defense doesn't slow contain Murray AND apply pressure to Romo I am afraid it is going to be a very long day for the Rams this coming Sunday! They are going to have to play much better defense against the Cowboys than they did against the Vikings and Bucs if they are going to win this game. I think Gregg Williams and the Rams Defense will be up to the challenge and they will play much better than their 1st two games and they will beat the Cowboys!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When Murray has played the Rams you would he was a future hall of famer. They gotta change that.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The Cowboys defense sucks. Now they played good last week, but i'm starting to think that about 90% of any given Sunday wins are good game planning. Fish needs to come up with a good game plan to win this game. We win nothing this year on talent alone.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I am confident in our beloved Rams.

Dear DeMarco Murray fantasy owners, if you wish to lose this week start DeMarco Murray!!! I have consulted the jump to conclusions mat and I conclude 13 carries for 31 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 1 lost fumble!

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - the good thing about Bailey being back is that he saw far more work with Hill and Davis than any of our starting caliber receivers. Chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Heard Surge is back and have been wired since.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'LL just send them this, we'll have NO problems!!
get_reay_for_som_irish_woopass_button-r437e744e57864d08bf3bf2af6b89041c_x7j3i_8byvr_512.jpg
can-of-whoop-ass.jpg

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its going to be a tough game but every game is going to be tough for this team. I think(hope) that the rams offense can score on dallas defense so the key to victory is the defense slowing down that potent offense. Stop Murray and hit Romo often!

Big Game

Living The Dream
To win this game the Rams need to control the lines on both sides of the ball. Protect "Davis"(see what i did there lol) and create holes for Zac to run thru. Also be a little more creative with the play calling my God every run was up the middle smh.

On Defense please coach them up to stop with the "one" arm miss tackles and wrap up. LB's also have to get off there blocks this week because the Cowboys are going to try to run it down or throat.

Its hard to call this game because i can see the Rams getting blown out and i can also see them stepping up and playing well.

I"m going with the "W" and they step up and play well.

Go Rams!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Not too confident regarding this one. If the Rams have to stack the box to stop Murray the Cowboys are very capable in the passing game. In my opinion the Rams have to run the ball better. The best way to contain that Cowboy O is to keep them off the field. I think the Rams may have to score 31 or more point to beat Dallas on Sunday. Are the Rams capable of that at this point? Probably not.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This will be the Rams greatest defensive challenge this year, But that's why Williams gets the big bucks, right?
When the sch. came out it seemed like a no brainer win, Murray could rush for a few hundred yards but Romo would turn it over and Bradford playing mistake free ball would just out score them in a shoot out. Fun to watch eh.
Shit changes, no Bradford and that horrible Dallas defense isn't horrible this year, it's better than the Rams so far.
Keep the ball in Romo's hands and take the turnovers and put points on the board.
2 things the Rams have going for them.
Donalds light came on last week and he's using his hands much better. Getting him in the backfield will disrupt the cut backs.
And Williams knack for blitzing, and esp. run blitz's will tip the game for the Rams.

To win this from a defensive point, it's not about the front 7, it's about the Rams DB's playing tight coverage forcing Romo to put it up for grabs.

Irish

Starter
I had the Rams going 3-1 before Bradford got hurt, and this is the game I had them losing. We don't have Long, we have to cover Dez, and Demarco Murray is a Rams killer.

I hate this matchup

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Not the Broncos or Eagles?
IMO no. The Rams match up better against either of them. Manning, just hit him and he seems a little off this year. Healthy Rams D might have won that superbowl last year. Eagles meh. wear them out. Shady is the x factor for them. close him down some and it gets easier.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
IMO no. The Rams match up better against either of them. Manning, just hit him and he seems a little off this year. Healthy Rams D might have won that superbowl last year. Eagles meh. wear them out. Shady is the x factor for them. close him down some and it gets easier.

Gotta disagree my friend.

Manning is a little off? 120+ passer rating, 6 TDs, 0 INTs, and he gets Welker back this week.
Also disagree about the Eagles. Wear them out? The most difficult thing about playing the Eagles is not getting worn out by them.

I'm glad Gregg Williams has two weeks to gameplan for Chip Kelly's O though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've got a feeling the Rams get it right with their game plan on Murray this time.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Gotta disagree my friend.

Manning is a little off? 120+ passer rating, 6 TDs, 0 INTs, and he gets Welker back this week.
Also disagree about the Eagles. Wear them out? The most difficult thing about playing the Eagles is not getting worn out by them.

I'm glad Gregg Williams has two weeks to gameplan for Chip Kelly's O though.

It's about pressure and how that pressure can be offset. Murray can offset the pressure the Rams can put on Romo. Murray does the one cut thing and he's gone. Shady can do that too, but not to the degree Murray can.
Manning is not holding the ball as long this year. he's dumping it where he used to stand in there. Foles makes mistakes under a constant rush. it disrupts the timing. All they got is timing.
The Rams D line can dominate both of those teams O lines more than they can Dallas's.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
2 weeks in let's hope our D plays more like we all expected them to and have been waiting for,I have no doubt that they will get better every week as they get more comfortable with GW defensive scheme....GO RAMS

Athos

Legend
Contain Murray (the RB who just happens to be the luckiest crap RB in the NFL) and just let Tony Lomo be Tony Lomo.

He'll throw a pick, or two, or three if you let him. So let him. Sack his ass Quinn!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like this match up. It will tell us alot about this team. Some Dallas fans think our corners are weak but they will soon find out. Jenkins on Bryant all day. I have a feeling that our defense is going to wake up and if Romo has to beat up I don't think so. Our secondary is actually the strength of this team right now