Magical things pop into my head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was just thinking of all these undefeated teams still left in the NFL this season. And I figured out how it's all going to play out. In the next two weeks GB will beat Denver this week and Carolina the next to reduce the number of undefeated to 3. In five weeks time, our Rams will hang a loss on the Bengals, narrowing the unbeaten to 2. GB and NE will both go undefeated throughout the regular season. That's when we go to Lambeau and beat the Packers in the NFC championship game. On to the SB where we throttle the Patsies and make the 72' Dolphins very very happy again. R U READY??????????????

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just thinking of all these undefeated teams still left in the NFL this season. And I figured out how it's all going to play out. In the next two weeks GB will beat Denver this week and Carolina the next to reduce the number of undefeated to 3. In five weeks time, our Rams will hang a loss on the Bengals, narrowing the unbeaten to 2. GB and NE will both go undefeated throughout the regular season. That's when we go to Lambeau and beat the Packers in the NFC championship game. On to the SB where we throttle the Patsies and make the 72' Dolphins very very happy again. R U READY??????????????
" BINGO! " your Win!!
55555.jpg
:D:D

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
That would make us the greatest champions of all time, with the GSOT as the runner up. Plus we will have revenged the GSOT. We're ready!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Waaaaay too complicated.

The Rams win the NFCW.

The Rams beat GB for the NFC.

The NE Patriots find out in the SB that they had no idea how oppressive a defense could be. Brady is broken for life.

That's all I have to say about that.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Waaaaay too complicated.

The Rams win the NFCW.

The Rams beat GB for the NFC.

The NE Patriots find out in the SB that they had no idea how oppressive a defense could be. Brady is broken for life.

That's all I have to say about that.

Lol, same thing man :D

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Greg the Leg hits a 65 yard field goal with one second left in Superbowl to rip Patriots hearts out or The Rams demolish them intercepting Brady four times for pick 6's. Yal I am good with either scenario.

jap

Legend

This works only if we continue and broke the '72 Dolphins collective hearts by going 19-0 in 2016.

jap

Legend
Greg the Leg hits a 65 yard field goal with one second left in Superbowl to rip Patriots hearts out or The Rams demolish them intercepting Brady four times for pick 6's. Yal I am good with either scenario.

. . . of The Gurley Express! trucks through the entire Pats' D for the winning TD. While crossing the end-line for the score, TGII shouts to Belicheet, "Copy this and try to reuse it, Sucka!!!":ROFLMAO:

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Or...our Rams are scheduled to play the Pats in the SB, but Brady and Bill get caught recording the Rams walkthrough with a hidden camera inside of a deflated football. Pats have to forfeit the Lombardi and Brady and Bill are kicked out of the NFL.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Then this offense better get righted in a hurry,

Doesnt matter how the O plays if the D can continue to outscore the oponent. I would like to see the O give the D a lead to defend, but the D is capapble of getting that lead itself, that is what makes the Rams so scary with Gurley to eat yards and clock.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I would love a rematch with the Patriots.

:yess:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Doesnt matter how the O plays if the D can continue to outscore the oponent. I would like to see the O give the D a lead to defend, but the D is capapble of getting that lead itself, that is what makes the Rams so scary with Gurley to eat yards and clock.

We are talking playoff teams. Teams that will score points. A great defense won't stop that. It may slow them down, but that means the Rams will have to score points against good playoff defenses.

You are better off letting these scenarios play themselves out on there own and enjoy the ride. The greater your expectations, the tougher the burn. Dream of things that have no consequence.

When I have magical things pop into my mind it's usually something similiar to the No Pirates Just Bootie thread.