Magic beat the lake-show ! LOL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dwightmare is shooting 46% from the free throw line for the Lakers so far this year. The Magic went to the Hack-a-Shaq ,,, errr Hack-a-Dwight in the 4th and win as a result.

Side notes--

Howard left the court last night without acknowledging his old teammates at all. That goes for before and during the game as well. He played with Jameer Nelson for his entire 8 yrs ,,, used to call him his closest friend. No communication.

A local TV guy flew out to LA for the game. After the game Howard wouldn't answer any of his "difficult" questions and had the Laker's PR guy tell the reporter to quit antagonizing him. Meanwhile,,, before the game, Dwightmare was full of laughs and yucking it up with a herd of LA reporters in the locker room while discussing the 3 pointer he made the night before. Kobe was sitting in the corner of the locker room alone, with his headphones on, game face on too,,, saying nothing.

If the Magic don't win again this year,,, I'll still be satisfied with the entire season after last night's Victory. Big news here in O-Town!

Just for the record,,, I was a Laker Fan up until 1989 when Orlando got the Magic. Now that they've taken 2 of OUR best players, I can honestly say that the Lakers are my most hated NBA Team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Dwightmare is shooting 46% from the free throw line for the Lakers so far this year. The Magic went to the Hack-a-Shaq ,,, errr Hack-a-Dwight in the 4th and win as a result.

Side notes--

Howard left the court last night without acknowledging his old teammates at all. That goes for before and during the game as well. He played with Jameer Nelson for his entire 8 yrs ,,, used to call him his closest friend. No communication.

A local TV guy flew out to LA for the game. After the game Howard wouldn't answer any of his "difficult" questions and had the Laker's PR guy tell the reporter to quit antagonizing him. Meanwhile,,, before the game, Dwightmare was full of laughs and yucking it up with a herd of LA reporters in the locker room while discussing the 3 pointer he made the night before. Kobe was sitting in the corner of the locker room alone, with his headphones on, game face on too,,, saying nothing.

If the Magic don't win again this year,,, I'll still be satisfied with the entire season after last night's Victory. Big news here in O-Town!

Just for the record,,, I was a Laker Fan up until 1989 when Orlando got the Magic. Now that they've taken 2 of OUR best players, I can honestly say that the Lakers are my most hated NBA Team.

Remind me when it was that Orlando won a championship? :pokeu: :7up:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How many did you win with Shaq ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5jMOK87N7A[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64j5cja4AM[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just in case you didn't catch this call from last night's Laker game... Must See / Hear

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeZ6elLcow[/youtube]

Hack-a-Howard was employed in the 4th by Houston btw. He was 5 of 10 in the 4th from the line :sly:

Guess I'll just let this one die soon, but maybe not. :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. "Pooped their big boy pants?"

These announcers are really tapping the bottom of the well now.