Madden Curse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I can't remember the last time I sat down to play any video game. I used to be deadly on Madden around 2006 or so.

Now I have a PS3 thats only purpose is to stream Netflix and MLB.tv.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I can't remember the last time I sat down to play any video game. I used to be deadly on Madden around 2006 or so.

Now I have a PS3 thats only purpose is to stream Netflix and MLB.tv.
Netflix and WWE Network occupy a lot of my PS3's time as well.

Athos

Legend
Please be Kaeperprick!

I'd LOVE to see Gabbert against this D twice in a year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If it's a loudmouth or a douche I won't be buying a copy this year, and I was planning to. Now I'll just wait until Madden 2017.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm an avid madden player. I buy a copy every year. But they stopped trying after 2010. The graphics have been the same since then. There is still so much unrealistic play. My buddy and I play online all the time. He's a Denver fan so obviously he uses the Broncos. It's almost impossible to stop him from scoring 40 points every game. They don't make the Dline have any effect on the game and Peyton Manning never gets sacked. Plus, madden hates the Rams. They underrate them hardcore every single year that I have to adjust the ratings so I can actually play competitive.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm an avid madden player. I buy a copy every year. But they stopped trying after 2010.
That's giving them a lot of credit.

They stopped trying after 06, when they prevented themselves from having any competition from 2K or any other company because they got scared when 2k5 started pushing Madden 05's shit in.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
That's giving them a lot of credit.

They stopped trying after 06, when they prevented themselves from having any competition from 2K or any other company because they got scared when 2k5 started pushing Madden 05's crap in.
That wasn't EA's call at all.

The NFL simply decided to go from having multiple licensees to an exclusive licensee like most franchises have (2K for example now has the exclusive WWE license). EA won the bidding.

Now mind you, I liked NFL 2K, and it had features still missing in Madden (like being able to choose which aspect of a play you'd like to challenge... very annoying to challenge the spot on a pass reception and have the referee come back and announce the pass was complete.) Just saying there's enough to hate EA for without including stuff that's not on them. ;)

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Please be Kaeperprick!

I'd LOVE to see Gabbert against this D twice in a year.

Ha Ha, He wouldn't survive the 1st meeting. But you're right, it would be great to see Gabbert up against this D even if was only for 3 or 4 snaps!! :) As I have said a couple of times now, the rest of the West had better stock up on QB's. We're coming for them!!