Madden Curse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's down to 4.

Sherman Vs. Krapernick

Newton Vs. Luck

I hope it's Kapernick. :D

I remember when Faulk won it... dam.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't play Madden, more of an NCAA guy, but no NCAA this year, may need to get MLB the show.

They always talk up how much better the newest version is, but it's all hype. The difference isn't that much more noticeable. I'm not buying it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'll probably buy this year's version off of PlayStation Network, making the whole concept of a "cover" meaningless.

Other than having to see the guy on the game intro screen.

Madden's starting to have some real problems keeping up with what the Rams are doing though... I've seen Kendricks listed as a FB to cover the fact that the Rams don't play with a true FB, and Austin will almost certainly the top of the depth chart for WR thus, one of the wideouts, even though that isn't the best way to play him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't play Madden buy the curse is no joke.

I want Sherman. Our defense will take care of crapernick.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The madden curse stopped with Drew Brees. Nobody has gotten hurt since him.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah hope its Sherman.... Crapperboy is doneski's anyway with our front 7

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad that the NCAA game isn't being made. Madden has become such an awful game. Bought it last year for the Sunday Ticket deal and didn't play Madden once.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll probably buy this year's version off of PlayStation Network, making the whole concept of a "cover" meaningless.

Other than having to see the guy on the game intro screen.

Madden's starting to have some real problems keeping up with what the Rams are doing though... I've seen Kendricks listed as a FB to cover the fact that the Rams don't play with a true FB, and Austin will almost certainly the top of the depth chart for WR thus, one of the wideouts, even though that isn't the best way to play him.

Yeah, I've had to tweak the roster every year for several years now. It ruins the game when you feel you know your team that much better than the guys who make the big bucks. I'm not buying it for the first time in years. Last years game sucked after soaking in all the hype. Madden doesn't have any competition, that's the problem.

I would actually get an NFL2K if they still made them.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sad that the NCAA game isn't being made. Madden has become such an awful game. Bought it last year for the Sunday Ticket deal and didn't play Madden once.

I did this exact same thing. I opened the case once, and that was to take the Sunday Ticket code out. I don't even know where it is anymore.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'll kill myself if Sherman wins the cover vote... It's bad enough already if he wins no one will shut up about it. I would like to see Luck win but probably won't happen. Hope they do the Sunday ticket again it's the only way I was able to watch all the Rams games.

I hate all 4 to be fair. 2 are obvious, Luck is over-rated due to being in such a crappy division, and Newton is a thief.