Madden 25 tournament

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Yeah all the way with the RAMS! Btw it is fun as Hell playing as Austin.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
VCRam making a fleeting appearance:
Wish they would bring it back for pc.

Hey Pancake! Good to hear from you. How you doing?
If we brought back "you know who", Pancake's post count would quadruple. :sly:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I've been really busy with work lately. I'm in the process of starting a new business. It's been in the works for about 2 years and is finally becoming reality. The last 6 months has been pretty time consuming. 7am starts and not finishing until 2 or 3 in the morning. I get about 15 minutes a day to jump on the net and catch up on Ram news and other things. Hopefully everything will slow down soon and I can get a break.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
VCRam becoming a business tycoon:
I've been really busy with work lately. I'm in the process of starting a new business. It's been in the works for about 2 years and is finally becoming reality. The last 6 months has been pretty time consuming. 7am starts and not finishing until 2 or 3 in the morning. I get about 15 minutes a day to jump on the net and catch up on Ram news and other things. Hopefully everything will slow down soon and I can get a break.

Good luck on your new endeavor!

I'm looking forward to boasting that I new you before you got listed on the Nasdaq. :bg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
VCRam said:

what kinda business venture

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I started my own line of guitar amplifiers and effects. I used to build high end headphone amps which is where I derived some of the circuits I'll be using in these new amps. If you ever noticed most amps either melt your face off because they get so loud or they use tiny little speakers that sound like crap. I decided to build some super clean and high quality amps that put out less than 2 watts max. Something a person can use at home whenever they want without annoying the rest of the house. Also I wanted them to look sharp and different. I'm not going the typical route of using particle wood covered with ugly vinyl. Mine are going to be made from nice woods like maple, walnut, rosewood...Some of them will be just natural wood colors and others will have sunburst finishes in different colors. These amps belong in the living room like another nice piece of furniture. They aren't made for the garage or going on the road.

I've also got a distortion pedal and two styles of buffers in the lineup.

The only thing holding me up at the moment is finding someone to help me with the art and logo's. Which is turning out to be not so easy. :nono:

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
is it true that you must not be able to get direct tv at your location to be able to use the madden trial? I could get it if I switched from cable to direct tv, so does that make the offer not valid for me?

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Tavon is definetly a beast on the Game. I'm loving having him, cook, Givens and don't sleep on steedman Bailey. In the league I'm in I just brought back Steven Jackson so my O is going to be nice

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BD-TomCat said:
Tavon is definetly a beast on the Game. I'm loving having him, cook, Givens and don't sleep on steedman Bailey. In the league I'm in I just brought back Steven Jackson so my O is going to be nice
Not a bad idea but, i'm playing online 95% of the time lol, it sure is nice being in the top 5% of the world playing with the RAMS! :mrgreen:

BD-TomCat

Rookie
I'm playing online also. I've been in a online league for the past 4 years with a great community of guys. We usually have a full 32 team league for about 5 seasons before some start dropping out. Great fun