Madden 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone else getting this tomorrow? I'm curious to see if I can move a team to St.Louis lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yes, you can move the Rams back to St Louis. Fan interest is 4/6, market size is average and personality is laid back.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha they found another way to fuck St.Louisans. There aren't even team options. It's whatever team you take....say hello to the St.Louis Chargers

bluecoconuts

Legend
Haha they found another way to freak St.Louisans. There aren't even team options. It's whatever team you take....say hello to the St.Louis Chargers

I think that's how it normally is.. Whatever team you have control over you can move them.. However there's an option that allows CPU teams to move.. I was playing Be a Pro on 16 and was drafted by the Rams... Then went to the Chargers, and the Chargers up and moved to Houston to be renamed the Oilers. It was fucking weird and I hated it so I stopped playing lol...

I'm trying to remember other moves, the Raiders went somewhere else in that game, it was a random place. I think in 17 after 2 years in the Coliseum it makes you move into the generic "future" stadium which is kind of annoying, those generic stadiums blow.

HellRam

Starter
Bought the game ealier today. Some aspects of it are improved from last years. The physics feel better which gives it a more realistic look. Still however much to be desired with the game IMO..

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think that's how it normally is.. Whatever team you have control over you can move them.. However there's an option that allows CPU teams to move.. I was playing Be a Pro on 16 and was drafted by the Rams... Then went to the Chargers, and the Chargers up and moved to Houston to be renamed the Oilers. It was freaking weird and I hated it so I stopped playing lol...

I'm trying to remember other moves, the Raiders went somewhere else in that game, it was a random place. I think in 17 after 2 years in the Coliseum it makes you move into the generic "future" stadium which is kind of annoying, those generic stadiums blow.

But every city, you get to either keep the team your moving, or choose from 3 options for new team names and colors and jerseys. In St.Louis, you do not get that option.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Right? It's like they just rushed us in.

I've heard a lot of issues in terms of rushing the game... They have banners in LA that say the St Louis Rams I guess, and there are weird field goal glitches... These guys really need to get their shit together.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The commentating is a HUGE improvement. The draft is scouting is exactly the same...I think it's a shitty system. I remember when the draft had actual stories, brother and Twins and troubled players. You could follow them all year and watch the progression of the story. Now, that's basically non existent. It's the same 5 stories over and over.

Free agency has a bit added, but not much. You can see where u stand compared to other teams and adjust.

Re-signing is a little better. U get a little bit of feed back from the players.

They play seems smooth, and I like the way they show the starters. All in all, a definite up grade from last year. But they still are ignoring the features that the players are begging for. I wish their licensing would go up already. They need competition to fuel a better game.

A55VA6

Legend
Anyone have the digital version for xbox one and would be willing to gameshare? PM me!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
The biggest glitch in the game right now is being able to see if your opponents are running or passing lol. When playing defense, press R2 to see your play. If you see your opponents WRs names they are passing, if the WRs have no names they are running. This literally defeats football.

HellRam

Starter
The biggest glitch in the game right now is being able to see if your opponents are running or passing lol. When playing defense, press R2 to see your play. If you see your opponents WRs names they are passing, if the WRs have no names they are running. This literally defeats football.

Holy shit you wasn't lying....crazy!

I tried it out after I read your post. I blitzed this poor bastard everytime I noticed he was running lol. I let the dude know whats up after I won, he was using the Texans. Effin Madden hahahahaa

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got it at the weekend after a couple of quick play throughs to check it out ... My biggest issue is injuries ... First season I lost Goff and Gurley for 9 and 7 weeks ... Then lost Tru and Donald . 3 games into the 2nd season lost Goff again for three games ...put the team on gurleys back after running for 200 something yards against the Giants (4 big runs) he is out for 8 weeks.