Madden 17 - Top 5 RB's (NO GURLEY!!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm just devastated, as I always am, that a video game dissed a Ram...Guess I'll just work in the yard this season...Geez, who cares ???

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
This makes me reconsider if I want this game. Does anyone know what the Rams are rated overall as a team? L Miller has no business being rated higher then Gurley. That's laughable

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not sweating it, even though it does irk me a bit to see the Rams misrepresented.

What's important here is how well this quality young man that we have at RB handled the situation, though. Is that not a breath of fresh air to see a guy like him in horns? Just cannot say enough good things about him tbh other than to say the Rams hit the lottery on both him and AD: great players who also happen to be people of the highest quality.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm not sweating it, even though it does irk me a bit to see the Rams misrepresented.

What's important here is how well this quality young man that we have at RB handled the situation, though. Is that not a breath of fresh air to see a guy like him in horns? Just cannot say enough good things about him tbh other than to say the Rams hit the lottery on both him and AD: great players who also happen to be people of the highest quality.

canigetanamen1.gif

HellRam

Starter
I'm just devastated, as I always am, that a video game dissed a Ram...Guess I'll just work in the yard this season...Geez, who cares ???

You don't play the game that's fine... but what's the reason for dissing the people that do play the game?

It's a hobby and yes some people do care when they spend 60 dollars on a game and it's not what it should be or as advertised.

What if I said who care's about what you like or enjoy on your spare time......