Madden 17 Rams Return Home Opening Sequence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Ok - that was pretty awesome. Fisher going for 2 in that situation at home in a playoff game?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher would never do that but I enjoyed it lol

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I gotta say that was bad ass! I also saw #83 make a clutch catch. :sneaky:

I've always enjoyed that Fisher soundbite, " hey listen up, this is a real good place to be right now!"

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That was awesome they captured the players unique personalities. I don't know if that's reflective of gameplay but if it is I'm getting it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Enjoyable, actually watched it all while driving and texting. Helped me keep my mind off stop and go traffic.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol..I loved it, but can't see Goff asking who "wants it" on the final play of the game in the playoffs..I think Fisher would have that situation scripted heavily at that point...maybe since preseason....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was awesome. I actually got nervous at the end, haha.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
The new rating dev seems pretty cool at EA. I made a twitter account, pleaded the case for Trumaines zone/press coverage being too low in the new Madden 17. He responded back with "tweaked him, good stuff there" I pretty much linked him example videos and PFF stats so we'll see what happens but it's pretty cool he heard me out and got back to me within the hour though.