Madden 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
What's new on this madden just out of curiosity? I've kinda given up on the game franchise since it's seemed to have gotten worse over the years. The "new" stuff that's usually added is stuff that was already in the game two years ago.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What's new on this madden just out of curiosity? I've kinda given up on the game franchise since it's seemed to have gotten worse over the years. The "new" stuff that's usually added is stuff that was already in the game two years ago.

Offense is pretty much the same other than the play calling they changed that all up for the better but its gonna take some getting used too I find myself running out of time trying to find my plays but that will get better. you can change the camera angles now on offense and defense while your playing the game so you can now play with a view right behind the defender you have selected it takes some getting used to but I love it, it actually feels like your having an impact on defense rather than just picking the right play.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Madden is what it is. I usually buy one every 5 years, but I kinda wanted this years.

Then I saw the cover. OK, I can just rip that out and flush it down the toilet.

Then they have the shitchickens on the load screen.

No.