Madden 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
have you played it? cause so far the d-line and jared cook stand out..so does kenny britt, brian quick is completely garbage...frustrating

I've only seen the ratings. I imagine Brian Quicks rating will go up before the season starts considering his pre season, but who knows. I will probably pick it up this weekend.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Jared Cook is pretty good. The ratings don't really bother me because I do a fantasy draft anyways. That last few years I have enjoyed making Chris Long an absolute beast for my team though. LE is my position on defense.

iced

I've only seen the ratings. I imagine Brian Quicks rating will go up before the season starts considering his pre season, but who knows. I will probably pick it up this weekend.

the ratings have changed from the past - average players are considered around 70 or 75 overall i think...

but yea - i just did first game at home (on all pro, learning all these new controls). Got 6 sacks.... they do have some new features, but dont know what system ya got.. i have ps4

ShaneFalco

i like it. pretty awesome on ps4.

Though i started Shaun hill and he got hurt and broke his back for like 14 weeks. So now Austin Davis it is...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Just got home and popped it in. I like how the tutorial they make you knock the Seahawks out of there superbowl run lmao.

Last edited:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that's the problem with these ratings. They don't watch these guys every play or even game. They look at stats, and base it off that. If I created Madden, I would take the beat writers of every franchise and have them do the ratings for all the teams. That way it's like checks and balances, it evens itself out. Another thing, and I know it's not a big deal, but Tavon Austin needs to be in top 5 in speed. Because nobody is catching him from behind. I realize this doesn't mean a lot to some people, but I play madden competitively and I refuse to play with anyone except the Rams. So it's frustrating.

So do I and especially 14 he is always getting caught from behind and that fake ass slide tackle is ridiculous I wrote to the madden rating czar about jl

iced

i like it. pretty awesome on ps4.

Though i started Shaun hill and he got hurt and broke his back for like 14 weeks. So now Austin Davis it is...

sucks..i still have sammy b lol

btw if you throw to quick, be ready to manually switch and catch so it doesnt get picked...unless he is wide openlol

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Ok I'm already in love with this game, just kicked it off to the seahawks for a 18 yard return. Sack Wilson for a huge loss then sack him again for a fumble at the 1 for a 1 yard defensive td.... in the 4th qtr :36 left 14-0 Rams. ALL MADDEN

iced

lol @ my quick comment...right after i typed it, I ran a play with Quick on a streak and Cook on a post, pump faked cook and Quick was wide open for a 70 yard td..go figure lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
the ratings have changed from the past - average players are considered around 70 or 75 overall i think...

but yea - i just did first game at home (on all pro, learning all these new controls). Got 6 sacks.... they do have some new features, but dont know what system ya got.. i have ps4

I did hear pass rushing was much easier this year. So that excites me.

iced

I did hear pass rushing was much easier this year. So that excites me.
as a DT, yes...as an end, so far it's been kinda weird...you can jump/time the snap with r2 but then i dont engage the block and i fall flat on my face

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I usally buy Madden right when it comes out... how is it this year? Any major changes? And I always play as the Rams and frustrating how the jip alot of our decent or good players.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
as a DT, yes...as an end, so far it's been kinda weird...you can jump/time the snap with r2 but then i dont engage the block and i fall flat on my face

Lmao! I agree, in 25 I had D linemen down, i'm doing O-K atm lol.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I usally buy Madden right when it comes out... how is it this year?

I'm really digging it so far, ill let you know after I really get time to scope it.

Quinn is 99 and in the fantasy draft hes ranked 9th overall, Watt is like 12th. Oh yea, it felt good to see!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm really digging it so far, ill let you know after I really get time scope it.

Quinn is 99 and in the fantasy draft hes ranked 9th overall, Watt is like 12th. Oh yea, it felt good to see!
haha nice man thanks... ill look forward to it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford went down with a torn labrum for me lol. Had to laugh at that...

The epic Bradford shoulder. At least he didn't have that happen again..

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

That happened last year too and it's pretty gay. Especially since we know RQ can get right up and force a fumble ;)

I'm guessing Aaron Donald is unblockable on passing downs?

iced

That happened last year too and it's pretty gay. Especially since we know RQ can get right up and force a fumble ;)

I'm guessing Aaron Donald is unblockable on passing downs?

no he's pretty blockable.. brockers is hard to block

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
no he's pretty blockable.. brockers is hard to block

I figured since Donald has such high pass rushing attributes it would be hard to block him. Good to hear about Brockers.