Madden '12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So does Madden '12 actually add the new players at some point during the season? I got it for my new Razr Maxx and I had to trade for some of the roster moves we made.

The good news is that my first drive of the season against ATL it was Amendola from Bradford TO THE HOUSE on a 40 yard catch and run, right after a 12 yard burst up the middle by SJ. Extra point GOOD!!! That was after sacking Ryan twice with Long and (unfortunately) Robbins.

Then I got some customers in and had to shut it down.

Bye the way, I put this in Rams Talk because my team was the Rams of course. Move it if you wish.

bluecoconuts

Legend
You play on your cellphone? I have no idea how that works.

On my PS3 they do weekly roster updates to fix injuries, adjust how a player is doing, trades, etc.. Then they have 1 last update when the season ends. But they don't update with new draft picks, you gotta get the next game to get those..

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm still playing 2009, but am planning on gettin 2013. And yeah you can play on your cell. It's a pretty big size, the controls are kinda hard to manage, and it makes the phone pretty hot. And you gotta have a top of the line phone (iphone, evo, galaxy, etc).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
I'm still playing 2009, but am planning on gettin 2013. And yeah you can play on your cell. It's a pretty big size, the controls are kinda hard to manage, and it makes the phone pretty hot. And you gotta have a top of the line phone (iphone, evo, galaxy, etc).

Yeah - I've got a new razor so it has a pretty cool screen. It's still small of course but I'm not much of a gamer anyway. I just play it every now and then to get a little bit of a football fix. It seems odd that it wouldn't update with the rookies for 2012 when it is called Madden 2012. Hell - I couldn't even find Kellen Clemons on the thing. I had to trade for Thadeus. Not sure why Kellen is not listed for QBs. But I have Finnegan and Scott and will be trading for our new defensive pick-ups.