Mack's Brief 2015 QB Class Breakdown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Don't know enough about him to make a judgement, but Gunner Kiel is a badass QB name.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everett Golson name is going to start showing up on 2015 eligible qbs list. 11 Td in 1st 3 games

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Taylor Kelly with 3TD passes and 1 rushing TD tonight vs Colorado. Still a qtr to go.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im sticking with the dark horses for now. Kelly and Keil, super dark horse is Bo Wallace.

spamlord

Rookie
I still cant think of anything that rymes with either jameis or winston.
What about:

- "Les Miz" Winston - an unforgettable story of heartbreak, passion, and the resilience of a common crablegs-stealing Heisman trophy winner."

- Jameis "Princeton" - with his massive endowment and long history, Jameis of Ivy maintains the values of the game, while keeping it in fitting proportion to the main purposes of academic life.'

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Starting to fall in love with Marcus Mariotta, it's been a very long time since the Rams had a quarterback that could actually make plays with his legs. Pat Haden would be last guy, but his arm strength was worst than Austin Davis.

The other things that Mariotta does bring to the table is, he's a leader in every capacity and the Rams will need that in their next field general and he has sizzle and does not mind IMO being a face of a franchise. Now sure I like others, but right now the prom queen has me looking in that direction even though I've always been the type of guy that never did.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What about:

- "Les Miz" Winston - an unforgettable story of heartbreak, passion, and the resilience of a common crablegs-stealing Heisman trophy winner."

- Jameis "Princeton" - with his massive endowment and long history, Jameis of Ivy maintains the values of the game, while keeping it in fitting proportion to the main purposes of academic life.'

Wordsmith of the day award winner right there!

4646326892_343696671_754147042_trophy_xlarge_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

c84bcbd1b23f96e04dd4da744914b0c83f41a207

jjab360

Legend
Was not impressed by Mariota against Arizona. The stats tell a completely different story from the actual play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was not impressed by Mariota against Arizona. The stats tell a completely different story from the actual play.

There's something about the guy that bothers me...well multiple somethings. But the biggest issues I have are his struggles in a muddled pocket and his over-reliance on scrambling to buy time. That's how he cost them the game. He tried to take off and got stripped by a defender that maintain gap integrity. I want a guy that wins in the pocket and buys time by using the pocket. I have major reservations about Mariota in the pocket. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

People are going to love the guy but that Oregon offense is just majorly problematic for me and there are some big red flags with Mariota. I think people are overlooking some key QB qualities because of his potential.(fast, tall, good arm, great stats, great character)