Lynn Swann doesn’t see Megatron as a Hall of Famer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Calvin is obviously a hall of famer to me. The records, stats, and fact that he was considered the best at his position for a good stretch of time. Not a first ballot guy, especially considering the WR log jam, but he's going in.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I remember in his prime, Stafford threw to Calvin even when he was triple-teamed and he was still coming down with it. He was one of the best ever. If I could have Calvin or Swann in their primes, I would take Calvin over 3 Swanns. HOF in my book.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Swann and Namath should never have been let in the HOF. Swann wasn't even the best WR on his own team!!! If anyone should not comment on HOF credentials it's him first, then Namath.
And those were the two knuckleheads carrying the Lombardi Trophy up to the stage!