Lynch to Vegas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
And when they play their games in Vegas, they'll make the trip. Because its the Raiders.

I grew up 20 minutes from Oakland. I've met one Raiders fan who could afford to go to Vegas. The rest of them lack the money and fiscal responsibility to make it there and back, especially not consistently like the Raiders need.

There will be some who make it out there, but they're looking at getting a whole new fan base and to be another tourist attraction in Vegas. Jmo.

fearsomefour

Legend
They are playing in Oakland the next 2 seasons, probably. Their website is gearing toward Las Vegas... Will fans show up in Oakland? If they do, will it be one "protest / sign-fest" after another?

I have no idea how fans will react, but the whole 2yr limbo period is just plain weird.
It is strange.
Like breaking up with someone but being stuck in the same lease.
Raider fans in Oakland have been loyal and very good over the years. Sucks for them and I'm not sure why someone would go and support a lame duck team....:although I did it Anaheim.

fearsomefour

Legend
That would send a lot of fans over the edge and would would make a really, really bad situation even worse. Can you imagine them winning in the lame duck year.........wow that would be ugly.
Yeah.
Talk about bitter sweet.
It could happen. The team should be better next year than it was last (a lot of last minute wins last year).