Lynch to Vegas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He'll likely be retired again before the team actually starts playing in Vegas.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crypitc tweets from him and some others about him being back in the NFL. Something may have been worked out. I hope somebody trades for him, just not too good of a pick or too many. IMO the guy is done and was done 2 years ago. Hate the Squawks getting picks for him though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Why should the Raiders trade for him? The seagulls aren't gonna pay him all that money.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Why should the Raiders trade for him? The seagulls aren't gonna pay him all that money.

Since he retired, they (SEA) don't owe him the money... but they own his rights. If the Raiders want him, they have no choice, unless I am missing something in my understanding of the rules.

I don't get the interest by the Raiders. He's a one year player at a position, that since his last playing day, a LOT of time has passed.

They must see themselves as a player or two away from a real SB threat.

Ram65

Legend
Oakland is his hometown. Wants to play in front of his homies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This has been in the works for a while and history is not kind to players that take a year off. I expect a good game here or there and then amazingly Lynch will get nicked up. Lynch does not avoid tackles Raiders better draft a player because he will be on the field more often then Lynch IMHO.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since he retired, they (SEA) don't owe him the money... but they own his rights. If the Raiders want him, they have no choice, unless I am missing something in my understanding of the rules.

I don't get the interest by the Raiders. He's a one year player at a position, that since his last playing day, a LOT of time has passed.

They must see themselves as a player or two away from a real SB threat.

Why can't be just unretire and turn up to the seagulls complex, ready to get to work? Force them to cut him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be in Vegas alright..I'll open for Wayne Newton...."
~BeastMode

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Rams could get compensation for Tre Mason then?
I kid... I kid....

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
For some reason, I think beast mode will still be beast mode... maybe a baby beast mode though.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Raiders are in a strange spot.
They have a legit chance at winning a Super Bowl and then moving.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

That would send a lot of fans over the edge and would would make a really, really bad situation even worse. Can you imagine them winning in the lame duck year.........wow that would be ugly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That would send a lot of fans over the edge and would would make a really, really bad situation even worse. Can you imagine them winning in the lame duck year.........wow that would be ugly.

They are playing in Oakland the next 2 seasons, probably. Their website is gearing toward Las Vegas... Will fans show up in Oakland? If they do, will it be one "protest / sign-fest" after another?

I have no idea how fans will react, but the whole 2yr limbo period is just plain weird.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
We're talking about Raider fans. A whole different fan base than any other. Rabid. Over the top. They push the envelope comparable to European soccer "Hooligans". They won't care about the move and won't protest. They'll show up in their holloween get ups and do what they do.
And when they play their games in Vegas, they'll make the trip. Because its the Raiders.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He's a "Draw" He'll fill the seats in Oakland! It's about making M-O-N-E-Y!!