Luck may never play again.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...-andrew-luck-may-never-play-in-the-nfl-again/

Andrew-Luck-Book-Club-595x398.jpg

The saga that is Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts continues to hit new lows with each passing day.

Luck has been shut down for the season and won’t play until the 2018 season…At least that’s what they’re hoping for, as his injured shoulder that he had offseason surgery on back in January hasn’t healed the way the organization had hoped.

According to a report from ESPN 1070 The Fan’s Tony Donohue, not only is Andrew Luck slated to miss the rest of this season, but he may never play in the league again.

The #Colts are at a crossroad. Im told it is very possible Andrew never plays again. The team is looking at a top 7 pick in the draft..

— Tony Donohue (@TonyD1070) November 7, 2017

To be clear: People within the Colts org have legitimate concerns as to whether Andrew Luck will ever play again. Not everyone is on the same page with GM Chris Ballard when he said last week that Luck’s injury wasn’t career-threatening.

— Brad Wells (@BradWellsNFL) November 7, 2017

When I say “never plays again” was told theres a chance he never plays in the NFL. I hope thats not the case as I am a huge #12 supporter

— Tony Donohue (@TonyD1070) November 7, 2017

As a fan of football, I hope this isn’t the case. Everybody has watched as Luck played injured for the last two seasons behind a terrible offensive line in Indy, and it seems it may have caught up with him in a huge way.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Luck seems to be an ok guy, but I never was all that impressed by him when he played the Rams...We normally had a Dline that could pressure and hit him hard, so that did not help his accuracy those games...He must have done great in the games that I didn't see, because i know my view of him is a minority view. Having said that, it's a shame if if can't play.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'm rooting for him. And I hope that isn't true. From ownership to the medical staff, the manner in which the Colts have let Andrew Luck down has been profound

Irsay's persistent lying about this is even more shameful in hindsight.

C2iYpkGWIAAC1-_.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope not. The NFL would lose big if that happened. I think Luck is capable of a HOF career if Indy gives him some help. Would really suck for everyone to lose such a talented QB in his prime.

jap

Legend
I really hope not. The NFL would lose big if that happened. I think Luck is capable of a HOF career if Indy gives him some help. Would really suck for everyone to lose such a talented QB in his prime.

First Peyton, now Andrew? The Colts have not had much Luck with their standout QBs lately.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't believe anything reported when the source is, "some in the organisation". That could be the water boy, or deflator..I mean ball guy. This just sounds like someone reaching for a head line at this point.

Ellard80

Legend
Well its definitely possible he never plays again... but this dude looks like he is just making shit up so that he can say later on "told you so!"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For the Colts I think either way Luck won't be playing QB for them. They're going to draft a QB.

If Luck can't play, the rook helps to offset the cap hit they take from Luck's remaining contract.

If Luck can play, he'll be traded most likely. I suppose the Colts might try to act like they want to keep him, but if he's cleared medically some team will make a nice offer for him.