Love to Hate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you love to Hate most in the NFL?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Kyle (Ratboy) Shanahan

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Deebo Samuel

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Sean (Asshole Face) Payton

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I hate to hate the niners. Hating them means they occupy a space in my brain and I know it's for one reason only. So I couldn't pick Deebo or Ratboy.

The same goes for Brady. I hate that I have to hate him.

Aaron Rodgers I don't really care about but it's fun to trash him when the opportunity comes up.

Ooooooh but Asshole Face? I hate him and it's for no real reason. It's so much fun. Hating that guy is a joy. I love to hate that guy.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s a great list. Add the Cowboys and Pete Carroll and it’s perfect

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady, Belishit, deebo, Montana, rice, Josh Brown, John harbaugh, Hasselbeck, Bobby Herbert. I think that's about it lol
I forgot about Bobby Hebert with the Saints! Boy, he really got on my nerves.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate is respect in football. I don’t respect Brady enough to hate him more than Deebo.

Deebo though, pure hatred for him and that stupid huge diamond encrusted necklace he wears and shows off (in prime time no less) while he embarrassed my Rams. Pure hate for him. No class.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Other - 9ers! With a passion. Go rams

fearsomefour

Legend
Ran into Jerry Rice at a celebrity golf tournament...I refused to shake his hand....yeah, I was that guy.
Brady and others are irritating.....but, nothing has been able to quell the burning fires of hatred I have for all things Whiner....burning hot and red, red like the fires of hell.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So damn sick of Brady, but I HATE Deebo and any whiner future, past or present.