Love the throw back uni's!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
Even people on other teams forums like those jersey more then the gold or blue/white ones.

I wish our owner/team would take a clue and make these permanent.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I almost cursed the team today. Didn't realize until a few series in that I wasn't wearing mine. Once I put it on, Gurley scored his touchdown.

Y'all can thank me later.

IMG_20151101_101843144_zpszgzyw2y1.jpg

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
the only reason the turf should catch fire anymore is from the speed of todd gurley running over it.

These are the unis of the Los Angeles Rams, who wore these colors since the late 1940s, except for a brief duration during the Svare/Allen years when they wore blue and white similar to the Dodgers. (Steelers, Pirates, Penguins). They retained these colors with the move to St. Louis after the 1994 season. If they do return to Los Angeles, perhaps they'll go back to their original colors.

BTW--Read in the P-D that there was an estimated crowd of only 40-44 thousand at the Dome today and probably half were Niner fans. Rams need more support. Go Rams!! Todd Gurley is the best running back since Eric Dickereson..

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These are the unis of the Los Angeles Rams, who wore these colors since the late 1940s, except for a brief duration during the Svare/Allen years when they wore blue and white similar to the Dodgers. (Steelers, Pirates, Penguins). They retained these colors with the move to St. Louis after the 1994 season. If they do return to Los Angeles, perhaps they'll go back to their original colors.

BTW--Read in the P-D that there was an estimated crowd of only 40-44 thousand at the Dome today and probably half were Niner fans. Rams need more support. Go Rams!! Todd Gurley is the best running back since Eric Dickereson..

there's a reason. well 2 reasons. neither shall i print here. still a very vocal bunch. not quite as loud as ROD was though. especially RamHusker.
Gurley hits the hole and gets to the 2nd and 3rd level just like Eric use to.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Since we cannot change helmets, just decals, are we sporting the throwback helmet with those "Color Rush" uni's?

rams2050

Starter
Well, you couldn't hear the Whiner fans; you REALLY heard the Rams' fans, only 41,000 present or not.

Plus, I'm commandeering that Gurley through the flames photo for my avatar. I'm sick of my cheatin' Patriots avatar.

Psycho_X

Legend
The best ever, hopefully the wrong of them being taken away will be corrected soon.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

That's completely false. I don't know the numbers but not even close to half 49er fans. That's ridiculous. It was loud as hell in there today. The few 49er fans in my section were so embarrassed, they didn't say a peep.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
(y)
I almost cursed the team today. Didn't realize until a few series in that I wasn't wearing mine. Once I put it on, Gurley scored his touchdown.

Y'all can thank me later.

IMG_20151101_101843144_zpszgzyw2y1.jpg
Good choice in numbers , that was my old high school number , (y)

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
My wife (who unfortunately doesn't like football), came in and asked what's up with the rams uniforms. I told her about the throwbacks, and she commented how the throwbacks were 1000 times better than the the current ones. She was freakin' amazed at how cool the throwback looked, and couldn't understand why a team would go one from the coolest looking jersey to the present atrocities.