Lots of outs: Starting w/ Bears @ Packers Morning Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
NOTE TO EVERYONE IN PICKEM ahead of Week 15: PICK THE BEARS!

It is possible the Rams win out and miss the playoffs at 11-5. All the teams in the hunt are hungry...and the playoff seeded teams in front of us control their own destiny.
The Rams will need a little help.

However, the Rams have a ton of outs (poker term) for that help!

In Fact: The Rams can substantially take back control of their own playoff wild card destiny before their kick-off with Dallas at 4 pm eastern time this coming Sunday.
If the Packers fall to the Bears at home in the morning game this coming Sunday, we are looking good to control our own destiny. (unless the Vikings/Packers tie in Week 16-- this scenario would ensure that one of them is going to drop to 5 losses, and we'd own the conference tie-breaker against both!)

1575906307236.png

Best case scenario for us in Week 15 is to take care of business in Dallas and for the Seahawks/ Packers/ Vikings to all lose. Seahawks/Vikings are playing away games, and Packers have to face the pesky Bears who are playing good football as of late.

If Seahawks lose to the Panthers, we need the Saints to keep winning to make the 9ers week 17 game against them meaningful (after the 9ers lose to us in week 16, they'd need that week 17 win to over Seahawks to maintain number 1 seed over Saints)

Yes, lots of outs!
We need help...but we have a good chance to overtake the Seahawks, Packers, or Vikings if we take care of business.
If those three teams all avoid 5 losses then they deserve to get into Post Season.
Nobody wants to face a hot Rams team in Post Season.
Buckle up for an exciting finish to regular Season.

Go Rams!

Attachments

• 1575906094822.png
    1575906094822.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 23

TomMack

Rookie
I’d put it at 10-1 Rams make it in.
It kills me to say it but I just don’t see the Rams beating the whiners in sf and 10-6 isn’t getting in.
i knew when Zuerlein missed in Seattle it would come back and bite.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I agree, but I am very pleased with the direction the Rams are headed with game play and offensive play calling.

Back in whatever early week we talked about it I guessed at 9-7 for the year.....even if that is the result at the end of the year they have earned some respect for how they have played lately.