Lots of Head Coaches CANNED (6 So Far)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Poor Lovie. Ain't his fault that team underachieves.

Too bad he doesn't fit a lick on this squad right now. I'd love to have him as DC again.
Players absolutely, unequivocally, love that dude.

superfan24

Starter
Jay Cutler had his weekly radio show when it was first reported that Lovie was fired. Talk about awkward....

Lesson

Oh, really?
Talk about raising the bar high.

The GM has balls firing Lovie after a 10-6 season with no playoffs in his first season in Chicago.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
Talk about raising the bar high.

The GM has balls firing Lovie after a 10-6 season with no playoffs in his first season in Chicago.

83-66 coaching record isn't bad. Probably has more to do with the new GM wanting "his man".

I didn't realize they had missed the playoffs five of the last six years until reading up on his release.

Still yet; I don't think the problem in Chicago is coaching. The roster is ho-hum.

bluecoconuts

Legend
As long as nobody tries to take any of ours away... Wonder where Reid will go, the rest seem likely to become Coordinators, but Reid should get another HC job pretty quickly.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Whisenhunt was fired as well as the GM.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... od-graves/

I expected their GM to be fired, but not Whisenhunt. I honestly think Arizona would have been better off keeping Whisenhut and firing their GM than firing both of them. Whisenhunt, considering the circumstances, didn't do a bad job I thought and did the best with what he was handed from the GM.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whiz's O-line was wrecked early on, and he lost ALL of his QBs during the year.

But yeah. He still should have won 10 games.

Nature of the business, I guess. Circumstances beyond your control can get you axed.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wish Reid would take a year off, get away from football. That man has had too much to deal with with his team and his family.

Lucky Munchack and Mularky aren't fired.

Think that's it, don't think another one is gonna get fired. I guess my dark horse is Kubiak, if he does'nt win at least this playoff game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Whiz's O-line was wrecked early on, and he lost ALL of his QBs during the year.

But yeah. He still should have won 10 games.

Nature of the business, I guess. Circumstances beyond your control can get you axed.

Man, so true.

What a mess along that oline then no QB's to play with.

That's on the coach?

Then again... One could argue he wanted Kolb and didn't make that work (of course, I don't know if he wanted Kolb or not).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:
I wish Reid would take a year off, get away from football.

I don't know Reid from the man in the moon, of course. But he looks a little "spent" to me. A year off would seem to be good for the man.

Then again, only he knows how he feels. Got to love his love of the game. HC is a hard job and lifestyle.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I agree that Reid should take a year and recharge his batteries. He's been through hell and had Vick as his QB.

Whiz is probably glad to be out in a way. That organization is a mess and it's a small miracle he did what he did there.

Anyone think Romeo will get a sniff again in his lifetime?

I think Lovie has a job VERY soon. I doubt it is as HC again right away but he'll be on the sidelines next season if he wants it. Sure would be great to see him on ours. Just don't know that he'd be a good fit right now.