Lot of Injuries to other key teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Just noticing this - lot of key players going down.

Romo, Brees, Stafford, Cutler are all expected to miss varying degrees of time..

Carlos Hyde, Denard Robinson, Lacy, etc. the list goes on..

The only thing that comforts me about our loss yesterday is it seemed like Sunday was the upset Day - jags, Bucs, Raiders, etc. not that it makes how bad the team played any better, but its comforting knowing the parity of the NFL and how wrong we are at beginning of the season, trying to predict how things will play out.

I am glad we escaped Fed EX field mostly severe injury free (especially on that horrible field) - that being said, I'm not optimistic about this weekend. But we'll see - hopefully Gurley plays, and this O-line spends a lot of time studying their film, as well as Foles and the receivers.. That was just ugly - can't fault the defense too much when the Redskins have that kind of time of possession.

At least we weren't as bad as the Eagles O-line though

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This game against the Steelers will tell us more about who this team is then the Washington game. We had the big head going into Washington and we paid for it.
The Steelers are a good football team. If we are also to be a good football team we have to protect our house. If we can do that then I think we can get on a roll.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK! Hyde and Lacy were my running backs for fantasy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry but if you have a 49er on your fantasy team, you deserve such karma. :oops:

-growls like an angry she-wolf- At least I didn't take a Cheatriot or Seahag. At least Hyde was the primary option on his team in a weak class of running backs. As for the only running back I have on my team currently...that would be Todd Gurley. I also have Greg Zuerlein, thank you very much.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, it's a long season and if the only loss we sustained is in the Win/Loss column, compared to other teams... we may have done okay.

Why?

We have a young team that needs to learn. One of the lessons they need to learn is to not get high on one own's scent. One good win in week one doesn't mean anything other than a win in the win column and is ONE step towards the playoffs. Another lesson is that last year's teams are last year's teams. Washington isn't the same team that we shut out last year and they weren't the same team every week. Neither were we, obviously. The Ram team that shut out the Raiders 52-0 and beat the Broncos soundly wasn't the same team that got waxed early in the season several times or ended the season on a whimper. This young team needs to learn that winning teams play with Championship intensity every week no matter who the opponent is. Hopefully, this early and humiliating loss will act as the lesson it should be.

We escaped without significant injury. All one has to do is look around the league and see a number of teams, most notably the Cowboys, who are vexed with serious injuries at key playmaking positions. We, on the other hand, are basically healthy and are faced with some exciting players being added to the mix. Brian Quick will definitely be a huge help to the WR corps and I'd be surprised if Todd Gurley didn't have an immediate impact. He's as fast as Tavon Austin, but with FORTY lbs more muscle. That's just ridiculous. You run Gurley on a jet sweep and LOOK OUT.

Our team has pride. You all watched the team that beat Seattle. Yes, it is a young team, but THAT team showed up and executed as they are capable. The game in Washington was humiliating and you can bet that this team's pride has taken a shot, as it should have taken. That said, I have faith that our Rams team is MUCH MORE like the team that beat Seattle than the team that failed and flailed horribly in Washington. That team was a relic of past teams. It was not THIS team. And while I can understand while some would think that it's just more of the same, I think this team's goal is to exorcise the demons of complacency, overconfidence and inconsistency.

I don't know if the Rams win against a rejuvenated Pittsburgh team. Pittsburgh looked lackluster week 1 and looked just DAZZLING week 2. So, which Pittsburgh team shows up on the road? Which Rams team shows up after that loss?

I realize it's all too easy with this team's history to become despondent, but I'm just not feeling that this year. And yes, if we finish at 8-8 or below, I'll likely be setting Fisher's chair on fire, forget all this "hot seat" business... But I still believe in this Rams team, MY team.

One crap loss isn't going to make me jump ship. Hell, if Georgia Frontiere and John Shaw and the SOSAR years and this decade following the GSOT weren't enough to kick my butt off the bandwagon... one crap game against a team that we as fans clearly underestimated sure as heck isn't gonna do it.

GO RAMS!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
-growls like an angry she-wolf- At least I didn't take a Cheatriot or Seahag. At least Hyde was the primary option on his team in a weak class of running backs. As for the only running back I have on my team currently...that would be Todd Gurley. I also have Greg Zuerlein, thank you very much.

I tried to get Gurley, but someone snagged him before I could get him. Dammit!!!