Los Angeles Rams vs Seattle Seahawks Who wins Sunday? | NFL Total Access

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
This game and division is ours for the taking.
No stats or breakdowns, other than beating Dallas away.
This is what I believe. I'm excited about this team right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"That rush" has been garbage this year. They're ranked 20th through four games in sacks, just not the same group tbh. Now we can say they had a slow start or whatever, but the Rams have been pretty good in pressures and sacks allowed and Goff's moving well in the pocket so this is a tough game for Seattle to "get right" in.

The historical stats I've seen trumped out there of late need to be disregarded. The Rams are a different team. The Shehawks still have an elite secondary, but their rush has not looked good.

Goff on third and long I agree is a concern, however for different reasons. I have enormous respect for that secondary and even if Jared's got time it's going to be dangerous as a matchup.

I still think their rush is dangerous. We gotta respect it. Richardson, Bennett, and Clark are all talented players. Although, Hawks fans have said that Bennett isn't playing that well this year. Let's hope that continues.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I still think their rush is dangerous. We gotta respect it. Richardson, Bennett, and Clark are all talented players. Although, Hawks fans have said that Bennett isn't playing that well this year. Let's hope that continues.

I give their D all manner of cred tbh, but I actually like the matchup of our OL vs their DL and yeah Bennett's part of that equation. Now I'm sure Pete will have them playing out of their minds, and they're gonna bring it. But if Jared gets through his reads like he has been, we should be ok there. And same deal with Gurley, he'll probably have a lower avg per rush early on but our OL has been improving every week in the run game so I'm actually excited to see them vs Seattle's front.

Now our defense is another matter. Much more concern there for me, even though I do think they turned a corner last game.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I absolutely despise Heath Evans as an analyst. He's got a handful of teams he rides with and just dumps on the rest of them. You may as well bring in a Saints, Pats, or Hawks fan to come in and talk for him. It'll be exactly the same regardless.