Los Angeles Rams vs Seattle Seahawks Who wins Sunday? | NFL Total Access

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure who I hate more.This prick or Mark Schlereth.
How about you guys.

Schlereth is a good analyst, I have zero issues with him. He's never been a Rams guy, but he is fair when warranted.

Evans is trying to rationalize the Rams' offensive resurgence as "all Gurley." Again, for him to say that means he hasn't watched the Rams' games. It's just him trying to stick to his prediction that Goff is no good.

And beyond that I just don't like Evans' style. He's a buffoon type personality, all blustery like he drank 15 cups of coffee, not a guy who takes the time to look into things but rather a guy who will find tape to back up what he wants to make of things.

Seattle has struggled vs the run. They are going to sell out to stop Gurley. So again this game is very heavy on Goff IMO, but the good thing is the Shehawks are going to see a completely different guy this time around. If he plays well the Rams are going to win this game. And then of course guys like Evans will try to divert credit as required to continue to keep hope alive on his previous takes on Jared.

F that dude.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Schlereth is a good analyst, I have zero issues with him. He's never been a Rams guy, but he is fair when warranted.
He's one I cannot stand... they call him "Stink" for a reason. :puke:

Ram65

Legend
Mark Schlereth

Evans is trying to rationalize the Rams' offensive resurgence as "all Gurley." Again, for him to say that means he hasn't watched the Rams' games. It's just him trying to stick to his prediction that Goff is no good.

And beyond that I just don't like Evans' style. He's a buffoon type personality, all blustery like he drank 15 cups of coffee, not a guy who takes the time to look into things but rather a guy who will find tape to back up what he wants to make of things.

Seattle has struggled vs the run. They are going to sell out to stop Gurley. So again this game is very heavy on Goff IMO, but the good thing is the Shehawks are going to see a completely different guy this time around. If he plays well the Rams are going to win this game. And then of course guys like Evans will try to divert credit as required to continue to keep hope alive on his previous takes on Jared.

F that dude.

I always like Schlereth too. Nothing good to say about Evans. He made harsh judgements way to early on Goff.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

F that dude.

I feel like this is a prime example of the direction the media has taken. Offering opinions without much research behind it. Like you said, if he watched the games he would know that Gurley hasn't really been our only weapon in scoring points. Sure he's come on in the last couple of weeks but we have been spreading out the ball pretty evenly among our play-makers. Then him sticking to his prediction talk. Goff will struggle if we can't run the ball.... No faith and too much pride

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure who I hate more.This prick or Mark Schlereth.
How about you guys.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A6-9c6vxzg

Heath Evans has always been in the Bag for Seattle, and the Patriots, and The Saints! He played for all three of these Teams, If I'm not mistaken! That said, he an X-FB who doesn't know shit!! I hate him more than Schlereth, and that's saying something!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah but the question is who would rather slap heath or mark
I Vote Heath every day of the Week and TWICE on Sundays!! Mark at least gets something right once in a while! Evans never does!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
He also seems to be conveniently forgetting the McVay factor. HE is the single greatest driving factor behind the surge in this offense.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

F that dude.
Agree totally on your assessment for both guys! Can't stand that dumb meat head Heath Evans. It literally has nothing to do with what he says about the rams either. Every other team analysis is just shitty!