Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Week 8 broadcast map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Here’s who’s getting Rams-Bengals on Sunday.

By 3k@3k_ Oct 23, 2019, 5:09pm CDT

Per 506 Sports, here’s the early CBS map for Week 8:
Week_8_broadcast_map.png

Non-pictured market coverage: Anchorage, AK - Broncos at Colts; Fairbanks, AK - Broncos at Colts; Honolulu, HI - Broncos at Colts

* - Rams-Bengals is being played at Wembley Stadium, London, England

The Rams are over on CBS this week, so it’s a bit of an unusual map. We carry all of SoCal save for the Imperial Valley (again) that’s still part of the Cards’ market. We’ve got most of NorCal as well and Oregon/Washington to carry the NFC West team markets that aren’t in play via the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Would have been interesting to see if the Cards were on FOX if we would have carried the whole divisional market map.

Cincy has a fun little home map with Lexington, Kentucky, and Charleston, West Virginia, looped in.

And the Rams’ former home in St. Louis is getting this one as well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
WTF who making there decisions? I live in northeast PA, and will be getting the Colts vs Denver?! The last time I looked Cinncinati was closer to me than either of those teams. Arguably we should be getting the Jets game I guess. But the Colts and Broncos?

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
WTF who making there decisions? I live in northeast PA, and will be getting the Colts vs Denver?! The last time I looked Cinncinati was closer to me than either of those teams. Arguably we should be getting the Jets game I guess. But the Colts and Broncos?
I've noticed a few things in play where I live. If the game is on CBS which is almost always an AFC game then if the Titans are playing I get the Titans. If the game is on FOX then it depends a lot on whether the Rams are playing well or if their opponent is playing well. If the Rams are not impressive then the programming here tends to go a couple ways. One is the ghosts of Peyton Manning past like this week with Colts and Broncos. I'd like to think the ghost thing is waning here but this week will be a full Peyton haunting which is still too powerful a draw for those here that want to pull their blue or orange #16 or #18 jerseys out of their closets. The other way is the Mason-Dixon line. Pretty much the same distance as the crow flies from here to Atlanta or Cincinnati but neither game was broadcast here. If the Falcons are playing well then there is a chance but otherwise figure the Saints, Cowboys, Packers crap on FOX.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I find it very difficult to watch afc games. I never enjoy them. I hardly even watch afc playoff games.

Is it just a nfc thing? Why do I find their games so much more entertaining?

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

I find it very difficult to watch afc games. I never enjoy them. I hardly even watch afc playoff games.

Because the NFC is the undiluted NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've noticed a few things in play where I live. If the game is on CBS which is almost always an AFC game then if the Titans are playing I get the Titans. If the game is on FOX then it depends a lot on whether the Rams are playing well or if their opponent is playing well. If the Rams are not impressive then the programming here tends to go a couple ways. One is the ghosts of Peyton Manning past like this week with Colts and Broncos. I'd like to think the ghost thing is waning here but this week will be a full Peyton haunting which is still too powerful a draw for those here that want to pull their blue or orange #16 or #18 jerseys out of their closets. The other way is the Mason-Dixon line. Pretty much the same distance as the crow flies from here to Atlanta or Cincinnati but neither game was broadcast here. If the Falcons are playing well then there is a chance but otherwise figure the Saints, Cowboys, Packers crap on FOX.

The Broncos are terrible. This won’t even be a game, and Manning has been gone for long enough to get past the ghosting. Idiots messing with my pastimes is all it is.

I thought London games were big news. I guess they are old hat now.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

I was having this same discussion with a couple friends who are fans of other NFC teams. Number one, there are a lot of boring AFC teams. Nobody gives a damn about the NFC East JV teams, the Titans, Jags, Texans, Chargers, or Bengals. The second things is the CBS broadcasts. There is something off about the lighting, camera work, game graphics, and announcers. My friend described their video colors as "washed out", I don't know if that's it, but I definitely see it on Raider and Charger home games on CBS. The difference is jarring when the Rams play on CBS.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

This season's schedule and last season's are like night and day...I don't recall many weeks, if any, last year with the Rams & Cardinals playing at the same time. This year already they've been playing at the same time 3-4 weeks. Last year we also got all the double-headers here where many featured the Ram game in the second-half.

Yesterday we got one FOX game: Niners/Panthers :sick:

I got excited when I saw that the Ram game was on CBS this week. Til I checked the full schedule to see that the Cards were also on CBS...at the same time.

Thx for nuthin'.

Meanwhile, DISH thinks I cancelled RedZone when we set up shop in AZ last year, despite the fact that I was getting it last year, all year long.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
(y)(y)QUOTE="AZRams, post: 1253739, member: 4992"]
This season's schedule and last season's are like night and day...I don't recall many weeks, if any, last year with the Rams & Cardinals playing at the same time. This year already they've been playing at the same time 3-4 weeks. Last year we also got all the double-headers here where many featured the Ram game in the second-half.

Yesterday we got one FOX game: Niners/Panthers :sick:

I got excited when I saw that the Ram game was on CBS this week. Til I checked the full schedule to see that the Cards were also on CBS...at the same time.

Thx for nuthin'.

Meanwhile, DISH thinks I cancelled RedZone when we set up shop in AZ last year, despite the fact that I was getting it last year, all year long.
[/QUOTE]
That sucks. I hope the rest of this season is better for your viewing pleasure.(y)