LOS ANGELES RAMS New-Look Rams Finally Have a QB, but Defense Will Carry LA in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the idea is correct. The key with Goff is keeping the turnovers down. If the Rams' defense plays well the rook will not feel like he's gotta win every game on his arm. It will help him to play within the system and ease his transition as the Rams key on field position and the use of the running game to keep things on the up and up.

Also it will pad the kid's stats if he's the beneficiary of short fields from turnovers and big plays by special teams. If the Rams defense plays well I think we're talking about TDs in the low 20s due to that field position advantage. Yards will be low relatively speaking but that's ok, because he's not gonna be alone.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
This is a great hype article and a fun read for a Rams fan.

It also makes it abundantly clear how important keeping our guys healthy is.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Can't ask too much from a rookie QB. There will be growing pains. Like already stated, keep his INTs down by running a lot, and not throwing it on every down.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Refreshing, to read an article written by someone that actually know the team.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
It also makes it abundantly clear how important keeping our guys healthy is.

This to me is the most important observation. We can not handle an injury to in order Any DB, Gurley or Goff in that order. Our lack of depth in the back 7 is scary. Every body gets injured. We can not sustain a back seven injury. Injury to Our QB is self explanatory

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
This to me is the most important observation. We can not handle an injury to in order Any DB, Gurley or Goff in that order. Our lack of depth in the back 7 is scary. Every body gets injured. We can not sustain a back seven injury. Injury to Our QB is self explanatory
Agree on DBs and Gurley, but Case is competent enough we can win with him if, God forbid, Goff got injured (and he's a rookie that hasn't done it yet).

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Agree on DBs and Gurley, but Case is competent enough we can win with him if, God forbid, Goff got injured (and he's a rookie that hasn't done it yet).

Agree. Which is why QB was 3rd on my list.