Los Angeles Rams DL Aaron Donald not on initial injury report for Week 4 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Rams’ star lineman starts the week omitted from the injury report.

By 3k@3k_ Sep 25, 2019, 6:45pm CDT

Los Angeles Rams DL Aaron Donald smiles during a Week 9 game against the New York Giants, Nov. 5, 2017.

Los Angeles Rams DL Aaron Donald smiles during a Week 9 game against the New York Giants, Nov. 5, 2017. Photo by Al Pereira/Getty Images

The Los Angeles Rams are back in LA to host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 4, and things look pretty solid on the initial injury report:

2019 Los Angeles Rams Week 4 injury report
NamePOSInjuryWed. Status
Austin BlytheGAnkleLimited
Tyler HigbeeTEChestLimited
Aqib TalibCBNot Injury RelatedDNP
So both RG Austin Blythe and TE Tyler Higbee missed the Week 3 action on Sunday night against the Cleveland Browns, but both were at least participants in practice today albeit in limited fashion. Maybe most welcome is the absence of DL Aaron Donald from the report. He picked up an oblique issue in Week 2. For that to seemingly be behind him is quite nice indeed.

And Rams fans should feel quite good about things on the health front when looking at the Bucs’ side:
2019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Week 4 injury report
NamePOSInjuryWed. Status
Devante BondOLBHamstringLimited
Jamel DeanCBAnkleDNP
Chris GodwinWRHipDNP
Ryan JensenCBackDNP
Breshad PerrimanWRQuadricepsLimited
Vita VeaNTGroinDNP
Devin WhiteILBKneeDNP
Yeesh.
Here’s what they had to say about it over at Bucs Nation, the SB Nation community for Buccaneers fans:
These were certainly some notable names.
Linebacker Devin White was held out yet again with his MCL sprain, while receiver Chris Godwin sat out due to a hip issue.
Vita Vea is dealing with a groin injury and center Ryan Jensen has a back injury. The Bucs need to get healthy in a hurry before they travel to Los Angeles to take on the Rams.
We’ll have to see how things shape over over the next two days.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have not posted about my reality being shook when AD was briefly injured. He’s always been the most solid, unbreakable guy in the NFL And immune to injury. That feeling is gone now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have not posted about my reality being shook when AD was briefly injured. He’s always been the most solid, unbreakable guy in the NFL And immune to injury. That feeling is gone now.
He’s 28. So age is going to eventually catch up to him. But he’s the type of guy who will play at an elite level for 5-6 more years before slowing down. So expect to see Donald still blowing up backfields into his early 30s.

jap

Legend

Yeah! I didn't know Krakens could be hurt by anything less than Medusa's face.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might have to sit Godwin in fantasy this week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm glad I was at the game and didnt notice AD going to the locker room against the saints. If I had been watching from home I would have been pretty nervous.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Buccaneers-Rams Injury Report Sept. 27: Devin White, Jamel Dean Ruled Out Against Los Angeles

1569623281319.png

Rams
OL Austin Blythe (ankle) – Full Participation
DL Michael Brockers (illness) – Full Participation
TE Tyler Higbee (chest) – Full Participation
CB Aqib Talib (not injury related) – Full Participation
T Andrew Whitworth (not injury related) – Full Participation
Todd Gurley (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
*Bold indicates change in status from previous day