Los Angeles 2019 to come

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Not sure if this has been posted previously (Mods please let me know). Found this to be pretty cool and I sure wish it was 2019 already. Man this is going to be sick.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Don't beat me up for this, but it looks like their using the Cowboys blueprint. A football stadium is the last thing our home is. Looks like there is going to be a ton of other forms of "entertainment", oh, and a football game. That's what I took away from that video anyways. The stadium itself is going to be the most gorgeous in the league.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I will be making a trip out to LA once a year to see a game. Going to see either the Buffalo or Carolina game this season. When the new stadium is built i will be sure to be out there that first season as well. Can't wait to see the new digs. #FromTheSTL #StillARamsFan!!! #Diehard

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't beat me up for this, but it looks like their using the Cowboys blueprint. A football stadium is the last thing our home is. Looks like there is going to be a ton of other forms of "entertainment", oh, and a football game. That's what I took away from that video anyways. The stadium itself is going to be the most gorgeous in the league.
With Jerry and Stan being such buddies that's exactly how it will be. One other thing that's been talked about is luxury box seating that isn't a suite. For example the area behind home plate at a baseball stadium with the waitress and extra room and so on, there will be sections like this that are rumored to be near the 50 yard line behind the benches. It's supposed to be a total entertainment venue to host everything including football and not just be a football stadium.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure if this has been posted previously (Mods please let me know). Found this to be pretty cool and I sure wish it was 2019 already. Man this is going to be sick.

Happy Baby.gif

OH YAH!!
Dancing Ape.gif

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Awesome!

Was this the official pitch video used for the NFL owners meeting?

bluecoconuts

Legend

That's the goal, same thing they did with LA Live, makes it more family friendly, and attracts more casual fans. LA is a big place with lots of things to do. They more stuff you have the more time people spend there which means the more money you make. LA Live helps keep the attendance up for the Kings/Lakers/Clippers even if they aren't doing well in the standings.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just get the uniforms right and all will be grand.
LD98cfc.png

Because we want to look like cheap Michigan rip offs?

Also, I'm assuming someone has worked out having a glass or whatever it is roof in a high risk earthquake zone? Just hoping people don't get sliced into bits if a big one happens during a game. But that's the way my mind works lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Also, I'm assuming someone has worked out having a glass or whatever it is roof in a high risk earthquake zone? Just hoping people don't get sliced into bits if a big one happens during a game. But that's the way my mind works lol.

I don't think it looks like Michigan at all, the Wolverines blue is Azure Blue far darker then the picture and as to your animosity towards Southern, CA???

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think it looks like Michigan at all, the Wolverines blue is Azure Blue far darker then the picture and as to your animosity towards Southern, CA???

Well your second picture looked better but I think the blue is too dark for my liking still. And not sure where you got animosity for Southern California, that was a legit question I'm curious about. Just the first thing I think of when i see that clear roof.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just the first thing I think of when i see that clear roof.

Okay fair enough, however, it's not glass, it will be made of ETFE...Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene a fluorine-based plastic. It was designed to have high corrosion resistance and strength over a wide temperature range.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan

ETFE roof. Same as on the Vikings new stadium. It's a clear plastic membrane, very light weight compared to glass.