Looks like TJ McDonald intercepted two balls on Sunday....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/02/vernon-davis-t-j-mcdonald-grabbed-my-groin-wouldnt-let-go/

Vernon Davis: T.J. McDonald grabbed my groin, wouldn’t let go

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 2, 2013, 12:02 PM EST

AP
San Francisco tight end Vernon Davis caught four passes for 82 yards on Sunday, but what everyone wanted to ask him about afterward was the condition of his groin.

Actually, not quite the groin — it was something close to the groin that Rams safety T.J. McDonald appeared to grab while tackling Davis on one of those four catches. Davis confirmed after the game that he was grabbed by the genitals, that he screamed for McDonald to let go, and that McDonald held on.

“I’m still thinking about it. I can feel it,” Davis said. “It was a crossing route, I made the play and as soon as I got my hands on the ball, [McDonald] was grabbing me right there in that space, that area, and I kept telling him, ‘Let go, get off me, get off me,’ and he wouldn’t let me go.”

The video of the play backs Davis up: McDonald grabbed and didn’t let go. The officials didn’t throw a flag, but the league office may have something to say about it. It was a dirty play by McDonald.

A55VA6

Legend
Vernongroingrab.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
Dirty? What was he supposed to do, let go and allow Davis to run for the endzone? It's not like he was going to just take a knee afterwards out of respect.

Wear a cup.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
McDonald was getting a Game ball one way or the other.
Dreads are fair game so why not.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Maybe tj thought he was yellin get me off get me off instead of get of me get off me

V3

Hall of Fame
If they fine McD, I'm going to be pissed. That wasn't dirty. He was just making a tackle and, correct me if I'm wrong, there's no rule against that, is there? All Davis had to do was go down sooner :roflmao: