Looks like the party is at Robert Quinns new house

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...n-agoura-hills-house-20160725-snap-story.html

L.A. Rams pass rusher Robert Quinn buys a decked-out home in Agoura Hills

750x422

Los Angeles Rams star defender Robert Quinn has paid $4.25 million for a newly built home in a gated Agoura Hills enclave. (Realtor.com | Inset: Los Angeles Times)
Neal J. Leitereg
Robert Quinn, the Pro Bowl pass rusher for the Los Angeles Rams, has locked down a spot away from the field, buying a newly built house in a gated Agoura Hills enclave for $4.25 million.

Sitting on more than three-quarters of an acre, the modern Mediterranean-style home is amped up with a range of amenities. There’s a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a custom theater with soundproof walls and a 770-bottle wine vault set within a wall of glass. A custom media/family room has an 80-inch flat-screen TV, built-in surround sound and a wet bar.

Entered through a two-story foyer, the 7,200-square-foot living space is decked out with white such high-end finishes as white quartzite walls, modern fixtures and tile accents. A great room with a marble-clad fireplace sits beneath 24-foot ceilings.

750x422

The Rams defensive end has purchased a newly built home on more than three-quarters of an acre in Agoura Hills. The property has a saltwater swimming pool and spa.

(Realtor.com)
An oversize master suite, with a custom wall fireplace and his and hers closets, has a private balcony that overlooks the canyons and grounds. There are five bedrooms and seven bathrooms in all.

Outdoors, a cabana with a fireplace sits adjacent to the pool. There’s also a pair of two-car garages.

The house came to market in March for $5 million and was more recently listed for $4.5 million, records show. The property changed hands three years ago for $895,000.

Francesca Minea-Grigore and Peter Miller of Keller Williams Encino-Sherman Oaks were the listing agents, according to the Multiple Listing Service. Theana “Lia” Vasdekis of Partners Trust Beverly Hills represented Quinn.

Quinn, 26, has racked up 50 sacks across five seasons with the Rams, making two Pro Bowl teams. Among the highest paid players on the team, the defensive end is entering the third year of a six-year, $65.6-million contract he signed in 2014.

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1100x619

Athos

Legend
Cool house I guess though a bit cold looking for me. Not literally. Just... Cold.

Jazzed up houses like these are nice but I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable in them unless I had a huge family. Too much empty space that it'd feel lonely.

More power to ya I guess if you have the coin, but it's not my flavor.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'd get lost in that. Too much space. I'd prefer a 3-4 bedroom home with a few extra amenities. But Quinn's house is very very nice.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cut the house in half but leave the theatre, master bath garages and back yard intact!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it gets him to stay at home most nights instead of partying out on the town, I'm all for it.

The thing is, if he takes care of it, it will likely rise in value by the time he retires, so it's not like so many other ways athletes can blow their money

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Now I know who outbid me for that house. Dang.

A55VA6

Legend
Damn, that's a beautiful home. Good for him. Hope he can return from his back injury to his pro bowl form this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...n-agoura-hills-house-20160725-snap-story.html

L.A. Rams pass rusher Robert Quinn buys a decked-out home in Agoura Hills

750x422

Los Angeles Rams star defender Robert Quinn has paid $4.25 million for a newly built home in a gated Agoura Hills enclave. (Realtor.com | Inset: Los Angeles Times)
Neal J. Leitereg
Robert Quinn, the Pro Bowl pass rusher for the Los Angeles Rams, has locked down a spot away from the field, buying a newly built house in a gated Agoura Hills enclave for $4.25 million.

Sitting on more than three-quarters of an acre, the modern Mediterranean-style home is amped up with a range of amenities. There’s a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a custom theater with soundproof walls and a 770-bottle wine vault set within a wall of glass. A custom media/family room has an 80-inch flat-screen TV, built-in surround sound and a wet bar.

Entered through a two-story foyer, the 7,200-square-foot living space is decked out with white such high-end finishes as white quartzite walls, modern fixtures and tile accents. A great room with a marble-clad fireplace sits beneath 24-foot ceilings.

750x422

The Rams defensive end has purchased a newly built home on more than three-quarters of an acre in Agoura Hills. The property has a saltwater swimming pool and spa.

(Realtor.com)
An oversize master suite, with a custom wall fireplace and his and hers closets, has a private balcony that overlooks the canyons and grounds. There are five bedrooms and seven bathrooms in all.

Outdoors, a cabana with a fireplace sits adjacent to the pool. There’s also a pair of two-car garages.

The house came to market in March for $5 million and was more recently listed for $4.5 million, records show. The property changed hands three years ago for $895,000.

Francesca Minea-Grigore and Peter Miller of Keller Williams Encino-Sherman Oaks were the listing agents, according to the Multiple Listing Service. Theana “Lia” Vasdekis of Partners Trust Beverly Hills represented Quinn.

Quinn, 26, has racked up 50 sacks across five seasons with the Rams, making two Pro Bowl teams. Among the highest paid players on the team, the defensive end is entering the third year of a six-year, $65.6-million contract he signed in 2014.

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1024x576

1100x619
A Really nice "Starter Home" for him!!(y):rolllaugh: I want my invite to the house warming party!!:mrburnsevil:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It sold for 895,000 three years ago. So how is it valued at 4.5 million? Did the realities Jack the prices because there are 50+ rich NFL players moving to town?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Great place to raise a family Robert. I went to Agoura High and lived in the Westlake and Oak park area for a few years. Very Nice dude. Just send your kids to Agoura and not that dump Oaks Christian like Will Smith, Montana, Gretzky Etc.......

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Happy he's spending money on a house and not on bling and cars.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a nice house. Well done Robert!

Looks like he's confident in his health and being in LA for a while.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
It sold for 895,000 three years ago. So how is it valued at 4.5 million? Did the realities Jack the prices because there are 50+ rich NFL players moving to town?

I don't know what land costs there, but possibly $895K was either an empty lot, or another home (certainly, not this one)... Just guessing...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way I read it was this is a new house.

has locked down a spot away from the field, buying a newly built house in a gated Agoura Hills enclave for $4.25 million.

My guess is the 895k was for the land the house is built on. The previous people bought the land but never built a house maybe?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wow, nice shack...I love it except for the salt water pool...Not sure I understand the allure of that...And though if you can afford the house this wouldn't be a problem, but I wonder what he'll spend on maintenance, maids, landscaping etc...That would we more than I make a year...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There’s a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a custom theater with soundproof walls and a 770-bottle wine vault set within a wall of glass. A custom media/family room has an 80-inch flat-screen TV, built-in surround sound and a wet bar.
200.gif