Looks like T. Austin or bust

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

regardless of what they gave up the rams got a weapon. mission accomplished.

i'm sure snead has another deal in place to recoup the 2nd.

lockdnram21

Legend
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163396/article/tavon-austin-goes-to-st-louis-rams-after-bills-trade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ills-trade</a>

Go to this site it will tell u

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
We should with a trade down and we got a higher 3rd rd pick now and 7th rd oh well

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams swoop in at No. 8, grab WR Tavon Austin
Rams traded up to select West Virginia WR Tavon Austin with the No. 8 overall pick, sending the Nos. 16, 46, 78 and 222 picks to the Bills.

They also got back the 71st pick. Desperate to surround Sam Bradford with playmakers, the Rams pay a pretty penny to get the premier skill player in the entire draft. Austin (5-foot-8 1/2, 174) caught 215 balls for 2,475 yards (11.5 YPR) and 20 touchdowns over his final two college seasons, also rushing 88 times for 825 yards (9.4 YPC) and four more scores. He scored five career return touchdowns, four on kickoffs and one on a punt. Austin ran 4.34 in Indy with a 10-foot broad jump and 4.01 short shuttle, the second fastest of all receivers. Although not as physical as Percy Harvin, Austin possesses similar versatility, elusiveness, and explosive burst. Pencil him as a four-down game-changer that could lead the Rams in targets as a rookie.
Apr 25 - 9:07 PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lockdnram21

Legend
I guess that means no more wr for us in this draft. That mean quick, givens, cook and austin got to bring it

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I think this tells us that they are fine with are running backs and rock at guard. Everyone keeps saying we need a RB and OL I don't think that's the case. I love this trade we need playmakers now.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So I'm confused. I watched Mcshay's analysis and he said we gave up our 2nd and a 7th only. We flopped 3rds so that's a wash.

So unless I'm missing this, we moved up 8 spots to get the guy most wanted and the main piece was a second rounder? I mean the 7th round who cares. I have not seen we gave up a 4th?

If that's the case how is thay paying a pretty penny? To me we got our guy for almost nothing really.
If we trade down from 22 we could pick up another 2nd and still be in great shape.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Trade down or take a player. My heart wants Selvester Wiliiams or Eddie Lacey

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Atl trades up.... Wow

@OptimumScouting: #Falcons traded 1st, 3rd (92), and 6th (198) rounder for #Rams 22 and 2015 6th.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't know about this trade. We got a 3rd a 6th for 22? That's it?

Oh Shoot, I missed the 30th pick. Now we're talking.

A55VA6

Legend
Tavon Austin trade up pick = A+

Rams will probably go Ogletree at 30 if there.