Looks like it's Boger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Have never really had a problem with him.

And Oh BTW ROD......

Very proud of you all. Vinobitch not only did not do us any favors, but made several chicken-shit, (if correct), and a few very questionable calls in the niner game, and no one, IIRC, mentioned him as an excuse for our shit performance.(y)

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

And Oh BTW ROD......

Very proud of you all. Vinobitch not only did not do us any favors, but made several chicken-shit, (if correct), and a few very questionable calls vs SF, and no one, IIRC, mentioned him as an excuse for our shit performance.(y)

Our OL sucked so bad in that game that, even without Vinobitch's persistently unfavorable spots and generally shitty refereeing, we still couldn't have won. That being said, I'm still hoping for his underwear to be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels.

Tano

Legend
Our OL sucked so bad in that game that, even without Vinobitch's persistently unfavorable spots and generally shitty refereeing, we still couldn't have won. That being said, I'm still hoping for his underwear to be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels.
I blame him for the goal line stand at the end of the half for his terrible ball placement.

Brown made it to the 1 foot line of the goal line and they moved it back to the 1 yard line.

That made a huge difference imo.

May have been a different game leading 14 - 7 instead of 7-7 at the half. But I am not going to blame that game on Vinobitch even though we are 1 and a billion (ok I exaggerate) when he refs.

But with all calls - we live with the good and live with the bad (mostly bad to me but I may be biased a little when it comes to the Rams).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

And Oh BTW ROD......

Very proud of you all. Vinobitch not only did not do us any favors, but made several chicken-shit, (if correct), and a few very questionable calls in the niner game, and no one, IIRC, mentioned him as an excuse for our shit performance.(y)

I still hate to see him officiating any Rams games. I have no trust in him playing it straight. He is either an NFL ringer or a Vegas points shaver.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I still hate to see him officiating any Rams games. I have no trust in him playing it straight. He is either an NFL ringer or a Vegas points shaver.

No argument from me - hate the pos - the post was in support of ROD.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Doubtful. If he even received a complaint that his ethics were impaired, he'd be risking a suspension of his CPA license in CA. I'd just leave it at his calls favor the Rams' opponents.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Doubtful. If he even received a complaint that his ethics were impaired, he'd be risking a suspension of his CPA license in CA. I'd just leave it at his calls favor the Rams' opponents.

Then FFS somebody file a complaint or find out who needs to file it so we can bug them about it...

I hate waiting patiently for Vinovich ass gouging.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Vino has reamed us many times.

The Chargers took it hard from him last weekend. 2 no call TDs

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

There is no way to prove it. Refs are not permitted to talk to the press. The NFL would never say it and neither would Vegas. It’s ironclad.