Looking Forward

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
obviously this season is something we will do our best to soon forget. We appear to be stuck with a stubborn coach who refuses to hand his offense over to a legit coordinator. And our draft will be lackluster due to the loss of the pick.

So the only thing I can see looking forward to is FA. We have to spent some real money and chase some legit young talent.

I'm not a cap guy, I was hoping someone knows what we are looking at cap wise next year, hopefully we make some cuts to free up more money.

For me, I want to see some real dedication to improving our LDE, CB and OL. I know we need receivers but I don't see much happening there.

So as I sit here I wonder, who is gonna be available? Do we even have a chance at getting what we need if the team decided to make some moves or is it a weak FA year?

I've struggled to get into this season due to the move, but I haven't missed a game and I'm finally coming around and feeling the love for the team again...the players at least. So due to all that I haven't kept up with much of who to look forward to FA wise. Little help would be great. Thanks y'all!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For me, I want to see some real dedication to improving our LDE, CB and OL. I know we need receivers but I don't see much happening there.
I think, with this^, you have nailed our needs, weather or not we will be able to fill those needs is the BIG question!
That being said, I'm a BPA man! when-ever or where-ever the Rams Pick, regardless of need, I want them to go BPA when they pick! JMHO.

FRO

Legend
Free agency is always a place where you vastly over pay a guy. It's usually wise to stay away. That being said without a first round pick the Rams have to be active in free agency and add some offensive pieces, secondary pieces, and defensive depth.