looking forward to sunday here in atl......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shanep

UDFA
as a falcon fan since JERRY GLANVILLE, i (AND MANY MANY OTHERS) HAVE BEEN ON A ROLLER COASTER NFL RIDE FOR SO LONG THAT THE LAST 5 YEARS ARE MOST WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED.IT'S LIKE WE FINALLY GOT SOME PRIDE FROM SUSTAINED SUCCESS AND ARE THANKFUL FOR A. BLANK AND THE CREW HE BROUGH IN. THAT BEING SAID WE DON'T OVERLOOK ANY GAME AND WE FEEL THIS WEEK WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR US BUT ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR OUR TEAM TO START SHOWING IT'S STUFF. WE THINK SJ39 IS THE REAL DEAL LIKE HE WAS WITH THE RAMS. HE'S A QUALITY GUY TOO. .GONNA BE A TOUGH,HIH ENERGY EFFORT FROM BOTH OF TWO GOOD TEAMS WITH 2 GOOD COACHES.LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
shanep said:
as a falcon fan since JERRY GLANVILLE, i (AND MANY MANY OTHERS) HAVE BEEN ON A ROLLER COASTER NFL RIDE FOR SO LONG THAT THE LAST 5 YEARS ARE MOST WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED.IT'S LIKE WE FINALLY GOT SOME PRIDE FROM SUSTAINED SUCCESS AND ARE THANKFUL FOR A. BLANK AND THE CREW HE BROUGH IN. THAT BEING SAID WE DON'T OVERLOOK ANY GAME AND WE FEEL THIS WEEK WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR US BUT ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR OUR TEAM TO START SHOWING IT'S STUFF. WE THINK SJ39 IS THE REAL DEAL LIKE HE WAS WITH THE RAMS. HE'S A QUALITY GUY TOO. .GONNA BE A TOUGH,HIH ENERGY EFFORT FROM BOTH OF TWO GOOD TEAMS WITH 2 GOOD COACHES.LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

ME TOO SHANE.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We are looking forward to the game also. Your franchise has earned my respect over the last few seasons. We are lucky to have hired Les Snead away from you guys, the man with the golden hair. I suspect that we will be playing each other over the next several seasons in the playoffs, because of the stability that our brain trusts are building, or built in your case.

Cheers to you, and I look forward to a hard fought, clean game, where nobody gets hurt. Do you have any idea what Julio's undisclosed injury is, and if you think he will be able to play? For one, I hope that he can. I also hope that Steven Jackson has a good season for you guys, he is an ultimate pro.

P.S. Heads up, all caps seems to peeve most people.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I am also looking forward to being at this game. I went to the rams home opener last week(8 hour drive). This week only an hour drive to Atlanta. All I can tell you is Atlanta is not taking the rams lightly. They know they have some work to do after the loss in N.O. Going to be a fun time now that I have my voice back!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
We are looking forward to the game also. Your franchise has earned my respect over the last few seasons. We are lucky to have hired Les Snead away from you guys, the man with the golden hair. I suspect that we will be playing each other over the next several seasons in the playoffs, because of the stability that our brain trusts are building, or built in your case.

Cheers to you, and I look forward to a hard fought, clean game, where nobody gets hurt. Do you have any idea what Julio's undisclosed injury is, and if you think he will be able to play? For one, I hope that he can. I also hope that Steven Jackson has a good season for you guys, he is an ultimate pro.

P.S. Heads up, all caps seems to peeve most people.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS DOC? :razzed:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
shanep said:

Hi Shane, welcome.

I agree, Falcon fans have a right to be proud.
They have a good team and a good organization.
I too am looking forward to Sunday's game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My apologies up front Shanep for yelling my head off come Sunday. Yeah, you'll know who I am! Sec 137 Row 23:hehe:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:
My apologies up front Shanep for yelling my head off come Sunday. Yeah, you'll know who I am! Sec 137 Row 23:hehe:

I'll be listening for you. :bangin:

shanep

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
we'll be in128 row36 11/12 last row lower level.will cruise down make sure you don't get TOO carried away,after all you ARE guest! and by the way julio practiced today,roddy didn't. coach smith NEVER lets a thursday non-practice player start.look to see very very little of roddy,if any. alot of UGA fans are waiting to cheer for Crabtree.GO DOGS!!