Looking for 1-2 writers for Downtown Rams!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Anyone interested please comment below and we will talk. I need ACTIVE members so people who follow the Rams social media wise and watch games as well. I need some samples of your previous writing and if no experience prior I just need a sample. Thank you.

Another thing: Not trying to sound selfish but its very time consuming sharing my articles all over the web and such. I know I post the whole article on here so most of the time it would make no sense to visit my site but please if you like what you read please check out my site and click the links I post. Thank you guys!

Jake

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm (self) disqualified. Props to you, [GALLERY=media, 164]20160809_012008 by BatteringRambo posted Aug 9, 2016 at 2:21 AM[/GALLERY] man. I wouldn't pass a UA.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Another place you might want to check out is reddit.com/r/losangelesrams. It's pretty active and knowledgeable, I go there sometimes and it seems like it's made of younger fans, who might have more time or might be wanting to get into writing as a career.